cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
Caribdis : Congratulations to this wonderful, great game ! I've played the last update now (0.4) and was really excited about it ! The game goes on better and better with each Chapter ! The Graphics are astounding and really beautiful. The immersion of the story and the Graphics is really great ! I cannot wait until the next update..........
One of the best Vn's ever ! I hope you have a lot more of such ideas !

limabean1996

Feb 16, 2021
An Alien reference and a Dead Space reference at the same time. Annie was already my favorite character, this just seals the deal.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Oh, okay, Axel I'm undecided on. As of right now, I'd prefer he not get one, but we'll see if Caribdis can change my mind if that's the plan.
I'd like to see him stroke out after going a round with Chop Chop's buddy, Igor and realizing Igor bit off a souvenir. A very small souvenir.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I'd like to see him stroke out after going a round with Chop Chop's buddy, Igor and realizing Igor bit off a souvenir. A very small souvenir.
Would be a worse situation than the time when Alex made him the nutcracker at the park. At least Igor's going to be very happy.

Reactions: Luxion-kun

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Nah I think he's talking about the fight Mc VS thanathos, where Mc being impaled by thanathos and close to die awakened a sorta of God mode that saved his life
No I was talking about that after you get the second one, you die on the date in the explosion, and it says on the screen your inventory was reset, but you still get to go to the meeting.

Wait, are you following the story correctly? (I'm assuming you've played v0.4) MC's first gem of doom was robbed by Thanatos when he was stabbed but magically not dead, so his inventory has never been reset in the first place. One third of Chapter 4 is to grab another gem from the old dude's vault. That's the reason why he's got invited to the meeting.
Right but then as someone else pointed out you die in Chapter 4 after that when the space station blows up.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
No I was talking about that after you get the second one, you die on the date in the explosion, and it says on the screen your inventory was reset, but you still get to go to the meeting.
I imagine that the MC just doesn't have the gem on him when he was at the Andromeda server. It's probably hidden somewhere. You only lose the inventory you have on you when you die because it's all still with your dead body. The rest of you gear, if stored elsewhere, is kept. At least that how it seems to work.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
There was also typo at one point. too was typed as two. I seem to have misplaced my screenshot of it, so can't give better info.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
/Finishes second coffee after only having an hour worth of sleep

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, as for my overall review on the update itself:

-Story's still good. The Heist went better than expected (tho I'm not sure if it's such a good idea for Orion to tell the Garringtons about Calypso's power...I feel that's going to bite him and the others in the ass sometime in the future), Dalia's event was...quite something, Annie's date...well that one escalated quickly (in more ways than one. Also, that's one Eternum world scratched off my list of Eternum worlds that I wanted to see...tho to be honest I was kinda sad that the big baddies that were used were Aliens and not Amogus or something like, say, ...but eh, I guess I'll have to chalk that as another case of "HS2 asset limitations"), and the Ulysses party...oooohhh boi, that one had me screenshotting and scribbling notes for quite a while.

Also the cliffhanger isn't as abrupt as the one in 0.3, so that's a plus (lol).

Alright, review done...

4.80 star(s) 911 Votes