Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In second or third episode, i think, there is a moment in which Daliha tells Orion of having access to a private server due to having won a tournament or something. You need to have asked her the password back then and not having revealed it to Chang in fourth.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
This v0.4 was just as amazing, I just think you missed a good chance to show a dance event between Alex and MC. Could have let in some steamy scenes on the dance floor between them before her father arrived and she went outside. I get that Alex is Tsundere type, but still, it would have been amazing to see a little more romance between her and MC. Maybe it's just me because Alex is my favorite right now, so yeah I wanted her content to be a little longer and more romantic as well.
Wholehearted agree! That meeting asked for a dance...

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Oh wow, it's leaked already? Nice. Does anyone know if there's any different outcomes for choosing the blue square or red one for Penelope from Dumbledore?

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Walkthrough Update

## [1.1] - 2022-08-20

- Update to 0.4
- Included locations where new girl outfits are unlocked

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
In second or third episode, i think, there is a moment in which Daliha tells Orion of having access to a private server due to having won a tournament or something. You need to have asked her the password back then and not having revealed it to Chang in fourth.
I do have the password and went to the beach to talk to her. Cheered her up but nothing further happened.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I know the lewd scene won't trigger if you didn't insist on "something spicy" from Dalia when you're in the Roman dungeon in v0.3; the MC needs to 'coerce' her into fulfilling her bet on a very nonsensical technicality. (Though the game will still reference her being done betting against the MC even if she never did.) Surprisingly this doesn't seem to have ended her path, but I'm skeptical the path can continue in the long term without this interaction.

As for the update as a whole, I think it's pretty typical Eternum: style over substance. The game looks beautiful and the heist has a lot of fun, mad-cap energy, but it turns out 90% of it was irrelevant because Calypso can teleport them into anti-magic areas at will (and the blabbermouth MC is happy to explain all this to Garrington because he figures the guy will never track them down based only on knowing what the team looks like). Dalia is disqualified from her MMA match because she doesn't actually know the rules, apparently purely so the MC can claim to have beaten her in a fight. Thanatos doesn't ambush the MC this time (during Annie's arc or when he goes shopping for a tux) and we're evidently not supposed to wonder about that because the MC sure doesn't seem concerned about it. And of course we're still operating strictly by harem logic as far as the girls go.

Basically, this is more of the same. If you loved everything in the game up until now, you'll probably love this, too. If you had reservations about parts of the game, those reservations will likely continue. At least Maat wasn't around this time.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Walkthrough Update

## [1.1] - 2022-08-20

- Update to 0.4
- Included locations where new girl outfits are unlocked

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
Do I read that correctly that to get the scene with Dalia you need to punch the guy and have made a bet with her? I guess i missed the bet then. You don't happen to have the variable name so I set that retroactively?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Do I read that correctly that to get the scene with Dalia you need to punch the guy and have made a bet with her? I guess i missed the bet then. You don't happen to have the variable name so I set that retroactively?
Yes. Basically in the previous episode you needed:

Reactions: HSHS1111

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Oh wow, it's leaked already? Nice. Does anyone know if there's any different outcomes for choosing the blue square or red one for Penelope from Dumbledore?
I got the feeling that the blue magic was the "right" choice, since a few scenes earlier when Penelope was considering what to do in Eternum, she seemed rather inclined to learn healing magic. I think it will be important later like to buy the pendant for Annie.

Reactions: Alandir

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
I got the feeling that the blue magic was the "right" choice, since a few scenes earlier when Penelope was considering what to do in Eternum, she seemed rather inclined to learn healing magic. I think it will be important later like to buy the pendant for Annie.
Yeah, it was probably the right one but I figured it would be interesting to see what the red magic leads to Penelope becoming, if she would theoretically become a healer in Eternum with the blue magic.

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes