Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Haven’t played 0.4 yet, but other than Annie’s thigh job every other sex scene has been in Eternum. Penny’s photo shoot as well, was in the real world, as was seeing Dalia in the bathroom, but that was just some nudity and not a sex scene.
yeah just nudity. That why i was wondering about this. In a way for me (0.3) , the MC did not have a real sex.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I was wondering a thing . I have few days to wait before i can play on the 0.4.
But : almost sex partners are in Eternum,not on the Real World, so basicaly we did not have "real" sex no ?

Sorry for my bad English .
Define "Real World" :LOL: . Whats make you think, that when they log off, they are not just imply enter of an another server of Eternum?:unsure:
Every interaction MC have with the girls, is as real as it can. Whether it is a sunset on a beach, a Space orbital station, or a Garden Maze:cool:

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Define "Real World" :LOL: . Whats make you think, that when they log off, they are not just imply enter of an another server of Eternum?:unsure:
Every interaction MC have with the girls, is as real as it can. Whether it is a sunset on a beach, a Space orbital station, or a Garden Maze:cool:
For now ,no hints about that our World is a server or something. So no ,the action with the girls are not real , even if these interactions are "here".

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The sex in eternum cannot make them pregnant, or can it? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jehuty206

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
The sex in eternum cannot make them pregnant, or can it? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
I would imagine not.

But it would be interesting if pregnancy was like a status effect in Eternum. Like if a girl’s Eternum avatar could get pregnant and even deliver an NPC baby, that would be crazy.

I have also thought about the fact that people are getting off in Eternum. You’d have the reaction irl too, some people’s suits must get really gross… are they, like, machine washable or do you have to get dry cleaning?

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
I would imagine not.

But it would be interesting if pregnancy was like a status effect in Eternum. Like if a girl’s Eternum avatar could get pregnant and even deliver an NPC baby, that would be crazy.

I have also thought about the fact that people are getting off in Eternum. You’d have the reaction irl too, some people’s suits must get really gross… are they, like, machine washable or do you have to get dry cleaning?
Interesting thought :D , but that make sense , in a way

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
They are not. She think it's real. But the sex was not real.
Didn't you said you haven't played 0.4 yet ? :p I'm really not gonna argue with you, it is pointless its seem.:rolleyes:
The characters in the game, acknowledge it as real thing what they did, so to them it is Real.
Your opinion literally don't matter, Because the Game lore, the canon, the creator of of the game say it otherwise.:whistle:.

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Didn't you said you haven't played 0.4 yet ? :p I'm really not gonna argue with you, it is pointless its seem.:rolleyes:
The characters in the game, acknowledge it as real thing what they did, so to them it is Real.
Your opinion literally don't matter, Because the Game lore, the canon, the creator of of the game say it otherwise.:whistle:.
Didnt' play no but i see somes spoilers .
It's pointless for you maybe i can understand that . Where The crerator , the lore says otherwise then ?
Because i CAN'T be real. That all. Maat , the girls at the begining, Nancy. They are in the same room ? , do they really touch each other ? etc etc , no.
Think it's real and be real are two separates things. That a fact.

Not a matter of opinion , by the way. Relax dude. It was just a question.

Sorry for my English.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Didnt' play no but i see somes spoilers .
It's pointless for you maybe i can understand that . Where The crerator , the lore says otherwise then ?
Because i CAN'T be real. That all. Maat , the girls at the begining, Nancy. They are in the same room ? , do they really touch each other ? etc etc , no.
Think it's real and be real are two separates things. That a fact.

Not a matter of opinion , by the way. Relax dude. It was just a question.

Sorry for my English.
I'm not sure we should really dive in to the whole Philosophically question of what is Real or not. But thats btw, a whole plot of the Game, about what is can be considered Real. It was even in the very first episode with the blue haired chick.
Right now, you have to accept the fact, that if the Characters considering Real, than its real. so let's Say, just hypothetically, "You Face Fuck Dalia and You fill her mouth with full of cum, and she swallow it "
.When they " log off " , they gonna See, feel, and think, that event as something they did and happened. Something as they actually did. .
And, ever Since Benjamin, we knew, that they actually can even die, How much much Real you want it to be?! or actual death is not Real enough for you?:unsure:

my English is not better btw :LOL:

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Well, with your Sorry, english:p:LOL: ,JK, But .

I'm not sure we should really dive in to the whole Philosophically question of what is Real or not. But thats btw, a whole plot of the Game, about what is can be considered Real. It was even in the very first episode with the blue haired chick.
Right now, you have to accept the fact, that if the Characters considering Real, than its real. so let's Say, just hypothetically, "You Face Fuck Dalia and You fill her mouth with full of cum, and she swallow it "
. When they " log off " , they gonna See, feel, and think, that event as something they did and happened. Something as they actually did. . When they " log off " , they gonna See, feel, and think, that event as something they did and happened. Something as they actually did for Real.
And, ever Since Benjamin, we knew, that they actually can even die, How much much Real you want it to be?! or actual death is not Real enough for you?:unsure:
That a good point indeed. And yeah no need to dive into the very deep thing , that was just a thought just after the Maat scene. I ask that just at the fact pow not the sensorial.
You right, if you think it's real , then it is. But the act itself is not"here" , and that "bother" me ( i don't have other words, my English is too bad for that).
For Ben , that also a fair point.

Anyway, that was a wondering. That all.

Good day to all !

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Just a reminder guys. Please put spoilers in spoilers tabs or inline spoilers. Some people don’t like things, especially sex scenes, to be spoiled.

Those options are in the little option thing by the smiley face icon.

Like this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: you can also edit your posts to add spoilers after the fact if you didn’t when you first posted something.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes