RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It's in the works BUT this "Demon Lord Tier (BETA)" is a concern... Might be prudent to wait a couple days for "God Tier". FWIW 48-hours is a long time to find and fix fuckups...I'm keenly aware. Hell, if I were the dev I'd change shit just because at this point... the cat's out of the bag and it's a great opportunity to prove a point. It wouldn't be the first time tbh. We'll see soon enough.
Yeah i will not play a beta version. Don't want to end up discovering a game breaking bug in the middle of a playthrough. :ROFLMAO:

By the way, what do you mean with to change things to prove a point?

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Is the current leak (v0.4) beta or official? Won't mind a few days to wait if the current version has some bugs to fix. It just caught me off guard and I actually feel bad if I choose to play the leak version now (I mean as a pirating site member it's kind of hyprocritical but well I guess my respect for Caribdis does the moral standing for me)

Last edited:

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I was going to say, these guys doing this moral grandstanding can just... Support him? Im playing the leak right now and I support him, it's really not that difficult.

And I just want to say... This update is fucking hilarious :KEK:

Doesn't feel like a beta at all. The editing and grammar is on point from what i've seen.

Caribdis is batting 4/4.
Well, I'm one of those guys, and I support him, but whatever, what's done is done.

And you're right, so far it's fucking hilarious.

And damn, am I crazy, but is there an easter egg about Artemis ?

When the MC is at the gym to see Dalia and meet Nancy, there's a girl sitting on a couch wearing a sweater with Kinky written on it, her feet on a buff guy doing pushups with tattoo sleeves on his arms ?

Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
By the way, what do you mean with to change things to prove a point?
Well, obviously the devs aren't pleased regarding the rapid leak, so the "prove a point" is what I'd do since I know me so well... I'd change things just to do it and make the one dropping in the next 48hrs the real deal. I can type a ton of code in two days personally... just saying.

bigbangcock

Feb 14, 2018
I just found this game a few days ago. I literally just finished binging the last version like 10 minutes ago, this is honestly one of the best ren py games I've ever played, then I come here to see what's new, and guess what? New update 4 hours ago. My god do I feel lucky :D:D:D

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
I was hoping to hold out until the last sex scene of the new update, but I can't even hold out after the first one. I've severely underestimated, Caribdis. :eek::eek::eek:

I keep forgetting that Caribdis is super good at making hot fuck-me faces...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If later Once in a Lifetime sex scenes are an indication of how rough things get with these scenes, I'm beyond ecstatic. Plus, Eternum sex is probably unlocking even more kinkier sex like nonstop ones where you fuck them silly.

Last edited:

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
I don't want to live real life anymore. I want to live in Eternum, where I can play the VR game Eternum.
Nah. The idea of Eternum works in a novel but with the rules as they've been laid out it'd be ripe for exploitation and trolling. Add the Praetorians being able to turn your 1's into 0's IRL and it would be a disaster.

If you've played a MMO long enough you'd see it's pretty much a given that if a system allows for being shitty to other people it will be utilized to its utmost. Our caveman society isnt ready for an Eternum.

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
Nah. The idea of Eternum works in a novel but with the rules as they've been laid out it'd be ripe for exploitation and trolling. Add the Praetorians being able to turn your 1's into 0's IRL and it would be a disaster.
Lol yeah, 90% of sci fi tells you that stuff like Eternum is dangerous af (and the game's probably gonna go in that direction too).

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Lol yeah, 90% of sci fi tells you that stuff like Eternum is dangerous af (and the game's probably gonna go in that direction too).
Hyper addictive, being able to restrict other people from logging out, potential death or paralysis from forceful logouts, sexual assault and rape being a possibility, actual death... Nightmare scenario tbh

Reactions: crustlord12
4.80 star(s) 930 Votes