Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I would guess Alex is a virgin.
I'd actually be surprised. I would expect that she might have rebelled in HS, but I don't think she ever prostituted or decided to date the football team and play locomotive. It may be only oral and petting (she did seem skilled in the garden), but she has at least some experience, even of penetration isn't part of it (in which case she'd be a technical virgin).

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I think we could also separate what someone might have done in Eternum verses what they have done in the “real world.”

Reactions: Elhemeer

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I think it wouldn't even be that out of character for Alex if she hadn't had sex yet. Her late grandmother was very close to her and had a certain influence on her development. Apart from that, I would like to remind you that she is very cautious when it comes to friendships and more: she is very cautious when it comes to relationships or friendships, because she generally first assumes that the other person is not really interested in her, but hopes for advantages from the fact that she is a Bardot.

Skrrt!

Oct 19, 2021
I don't think that's definitive. I think that's just his way of saying her attitude and way of dressing makes her her like a whore ... but that doesn't mean she hasn't had sex, and I'll be a bit surprised if she hasn't before ... even if it's only in Eternum.
That begs the question, "If you go into Eternum as a virgin but say you had sex with someone in Eternum by the time you log off, are you still a virgin?"

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
If the female LIs are not virgins, which implies that they had 'involved' with someone other than the MC (most likely male), which then borderline (or implies) a famous three letter word that probably will get me banned from this forum for saying it :unsure:. Except Nancy of course because she is the MILF and she had 'involved' with her husband perhaps even before the MC was even born or just an infant.

I don't think Caribdis has any other choice than to make all the female LIs virgins, if not, then make him:p.

Anyway, since the game does not specify explicitly the status of virginity of each female LIs, then we can safely apply the default status, which is virgin, and by process of elimination, exclude Nancy because she is a mom with two daughters.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PeterSBigD

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
That begs the question, "If you go into Eternum as a virgin but say you had sex with someone in Eternum by the time you log off, are you still a virgin?"
I don't see why they wouldn't be. When a person breaks a leg inside Eternum, it doesn't stay broken when you log out. I don't see why a broken hymen would be any different.

Reactions: crustlord12

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
If the female LIs are not virgins, which implies that they had 'involved' with someone other than the MC (most likely male), which then borderline (or implies) a famous three letter word that probably will get me banned from this forum for saying it :unsure:. Except Nancy of course because she is the MILF and she had 'involved' with her husband perhaps even before the MC was even born or just an infant.

I don't think Caribdis has any other choice than to make all the female LIs virgins., if not, then make him:p.
Em... no? NTR is a term specifically for the girl cheating his boyfriend with you (or cheating you with any other), telling that she having an ex or having sex before meet you is NTR is like saying having a neck makes you a giraffe cause giraffes have long necks.

And Alex being virgin is a 50/50, I'm pretty sure the MC is the first boy she likes romantically, and probably she never had been in a relationship, but partying or having sex is not rare, she's a young and hot girl, she can do whatever she wants.

Last edited:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
That begs the question, if you come in Eternum do you come simultaneously in real life? Does that means coming in Eternum equals jizzing your pants in real life?

Oh that got me thinking, what if a girl finds Orion laying on his bed playing Eternum and decides to have fun with him. Meanwhile he's in Eternum doing something and he starts getting this pleasure sensation without knowing where it comes from.

What if he have sex at the same time in real life and in Eternum. That's double the sensation and a double sex scene.

Caribdis write this down cause we're unto something here :LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: PervyParadox

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
That begs the question, if you come in Eternum do you come simultaneously in real life? Does that means coming in Eternum equals jizzing your pants in real life?

Oh that got me thinking, what if a girl finds Orion laying on his bed playing Eternum and decides to have fun with him. Meanwhile he's in Eternum doing something and he starts getting this pleasure sensation without knowing where it comes from.

What if he have sex at the same time in real life and in Eternum. That's double the sensation and a double sex scene.

Caribdis write this down cause we're unto something here :LOL:
I think your real body is totally disconnected from your eternum body, like your mind is in another body. Because if you can make your real body cum while playing eternum, it would be the same for bleeding or other body damage. And Orion already had sex in eternum and he didn't notice that he cummed IRL.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I think your real body is totally disconnected from your eternum body, like your mind is in another body. Because if you can make your real body cum while playing eternum, it would be the same for bleeding or other body damage. And Orion already had sex in eternum and he didn't notice that he cummed IRL.
If your body was totally disconnected Benjamins's death would make no sense, don't forget that painful experience in Eternum can lead to death irl too. :)

Reactions: Uriel ☁

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
If your body was totally disconnected Benjamins's death would make no sense, don't forget that painful experience in Eternum can lead to death irl too. :)
I think he died because he was "disconnected", his mind is trapped in Eternum or just died. His physical body doesn't have any damage afaik. And it's said that the system should protect you from death in Eternum. Of course Benjamin is a special case, one of the mysteries of the story.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
No not really, you can cum irl from a erotic dream, that doesn't mean you will get injured from said dream, i don't see a reason why or how playing eternum could transfer injuries (well besides possible brain damage from the implant, accidentally or intended), at the end it's both a fantasy happening in your head.

That being said, i think it was explained that you lose the feeling of your body, so maybe similiar to being paralyzed, so i'd say no jizzed pants.

There is really no evidence that pain in eternum can affect or kill anyone, the MC had no problem after loging out after he got scewerd nor does death seem to affect anyone.
As for Benjamin, he got an instant death, he wouldn't have any time to feel pain.
I find it way more likely that they somehow used the the link to the neural implant and used that to kill Benjamin.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
No not really, you can cum irl from a erotic dream, that doesn't mean you will get injured from said dream, i don't see a reason why or how playing eternum could transfer injuries (well besides possible brain damage from the implant, accidentally or intended), at the end it's both a fantasy happening in your head.

That being said, i think it was explained that you lose the feeling of your body, so maybe similiar to being paralyzed, so i'd say no jizzed pants.

There is really no evidence that pain in eternum can affect or kill anyone, the MC had no problem after loging out after he got scewerd nor does death seem to affect anyone.
As for Benjamin, he got an instant death, he wouldn't have any time to feel pain.
I find it way more likely that they somehow used the the link to the neural implant and used that to kill Benjamin.
Not exactly Orion and the other felt the strain after they log out from Eternum, also there's the fact that they use a neural implant that stimulates all the senses, and overloading the body capacity like it happened with the blast from the Pretorians on Benjamin can lead to death.
Considering that the set up is similar to The Matrix a theory like a detached real body from the Eternum one doesn't work so well at least in my opinion.
Imho the part the regard the sex scenes and why we didn't see anything in the real world could be that Caribdis is not interested in showing that ( maybe for now), so we need to wait and se when we will reach that point. :)

Reactions: Uriel ☁

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I think he died because he was "disconnected", his mind is trapped in Eternum or just died. His physical body doesn't have any damage afaik. And it's said that the system should protect you from death in Eternum. Of course Benjamin is a special case, one of the mysteries of the story.
Yeah it can be, but to me it seems too stretched, I'm not saying that you're wrong mind me, but considering the neural implant and the Matrix similar set up it's seems strange to me, we will see when we will go further in the game though.
Your theory is very interesting and could be totally true.:)

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Because if you can make your real body cum while playing eternum, it would be the same for bleeding or other body damage. And Orion already had sex in eternum and he didn't notice that he cummed IRL.
Bleeding from physical injury is vastly different than the excitement of sex. Think of it like a wet dream. I think they would have a mess to clean up in their suits afterwards. It just wasn't mentioned.

Reactions: Azeroth67000
4.80 star(s) 911 Votes