BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
How did I forget that ... must be recent-cy bias
I mean, part 4 is basically a re-boot. A lot of franchises are like that, such as Star Wars, where part 4 is basically the re-make of part 1. Makes sense they'd share a lot of similarities...except in action.

Reactions: Elhemeer

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
I can't wait for Eternum: Reloaded, where Orion single-handedly defeats 3 upgraded Praetorians.
Just wait til Orion speaks with the Creator-Architect and learns he's not the first one. He'll have to start fighting self-replicating Praetorian Smiths. We'll have a cliffhanger where Orion realizes he can emit EMPs in the real world and falls into a coma.

Anyone recommends games just like eternum (apart from OIAL)? I have to kill some time until new update haha
RIPPLES. SO GOOD.

If anything, its author (Jestur) and Caribdis at least like each other enough to both have a cameo appearance of one of each other's characters in their own games. (Judie makes a cameo in Ripples)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Just wait til Orion speaks with the Creator-Architect and learns he's not the first one. He'll have to start fighting self-replicating Praetorian Smiths. We'll have a cliffhanger where Orion realizes he can emit EMPs in the real world and falls into a coma.
I mean he's about to speak to one as of the end of 0.4. Maybe in 0.5 he finds out that the rest are true and has a breakdown while Thanatos starts corrupting the Praetorians and molding them to his image (they would still have their hot bodies...but all of them would be wearing that skull samurai helmet that Thanny is using). It later culminates in Thanatos having a one-on-one with Orion while the rest of the Praetorian-Thanatos hybrids wait it out instead of jumping on him like what they normally do.

Reactions: sageproduct

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Anyone recommends games just like eternum (apart from OIAL)? I have to kill some time until new update haha
I mean he's about to speak to one as of the end of 0.4. Maybe in 0.5 he finds out that the rest are true and has a breakdown while Thanatos starts corrupting the Praetorians and molding them to his image (they would still have their hot bodies...but all of them would be wearing that skull samurai helmet that Thanny is using). It later culminates in Thanatos having a one-on-one with Orion while the rest of the Praetorian-Thanatos hybrids wait it out instead of jumping on him like what they normally do.
Just as long as it doesn't end with Orion
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 16, 2022
View attachment 1388359

Overview:
You’re moving with your best friend to the city of Kredon, home to some of the best schools and universities in the country, to continue your studies. However, in Kredon, there’s only one thing everyone talks about: ETERNUM—the virtual, hyper-reality MMORPG game released a few years ago that revolutionized the world of technology.
With a neural implant that recreates the five senses, it becomes impossible to distinguish between the game and the real world.
Thousands of servers form the network of Eternum: from colorful, magic-filled fantasy worlds to foggy sci-fi cities, no world is beyond reach.
Nevertheless, looking beyond the surface, there's a darker side to this pretty facade: black markets, torture, rape, illegal content trafficking, unlawful assemblies, data theft… Eternum follows the rules of no man.
For some reason, governments turn a blind eye to this; there’s no regulation and no control. Some say it’s because the game is highly addictive, some say it’s because the market moves millions of dollars daily, some say those in power have been bribed, and others say… there’s something else going on.
And you? What’s your role in this story?
Well... That’s up to you now.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-28
Release Date: 2022-08-18
Developer: Caribdis - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Other Games: Once in a Lifetime
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Android: MEGA - - -
Other:
Compressed*

Extras: Walkthrough - In-Depth Walkthrough* - MultiMod* -
SanchoMod* - Italian Translation* - Turkish Translation* - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1388350 View attachment 1388347 View attachment 1610406 View attachment 1388341 View attachment 1794791 View attachment 1388343 View attachment 1388352 View attachment 1388351 View attachment 1388342 View attachment 1610402 View attachment 1388348 View attachment 1388340 View attachment 1388346 View attachment 1388344 View attachment 1388349 View attachment 1388339 View attachment 1610404
This is the greatest game I have ever played and possible the greatest game of all time! I mean just wow - really wish eternum was eternal in gameplay

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Caribdis said we can expect at least, 3 new fully animated scenes. anyone wanna guest the girls for these scenes
Based on who's had what, and expected events (Day of the Dead Festival; dorm party): Luna, Penny, and the last will be a random in-game hookup (due one), or possibly Nancy. I doubt the Penny will include Nova, even though she's going to the party as well. Would love some Nova lovin' though...

Maybe he'll end up in cartoon world and schtup the princess. On a bear skin rug. ;)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Caribdis said we can expect at least, 3 new fully animated scenes. anyone wanna guest the girls for these scenes
Strong possibility because of upcoming events and the fact that they don't have a sex scene yet:
-Luna
-Penny

Less likely but are due a scene (either one could work):
-Nancy (Pending Beach date and continuation of Rome server tryst)
-Nova (Last scene was 0.3, could possibly happen post-costume party)

Reactions: SkyIce and Skrrt!

Skrrt!

Oct 19, 2021
Strong possibility because of upcoming events and the fact that they don't have a sex scene yet:
-Luna
-Penny

Less likely but are due a scene (either one could work):
-Nancy (Pending Beach date and continuation of Rome server tryst)
-Nova (Last scene was 0.3, could possibly happen post-costume party)
I feel like out of all the LI's Luna would prolly have hers last, i can see Caribdis do Penny/OTHER in the next update.

C'MON CALYPSO!! GIVE US CALYPSO!!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 911 Votes