Pervo

Jul 14, 2017
I'm gonna show my appreciation for the game in the form of a mini review/feedback.

I'm already biased since I loved once in a lifetime. I am excited as the dev has already proven his chops in terms in writing a compelling story and breathing life into characters.

For eternum, there are many right elements to hook interest right at the start. The universe of VR gaming/metaverse is always an interesting concept, if the popularity of SAO is anything to go by. The characters so far are pretty, albeit a few of them appearing generic. But one can have only so many different elements before things start coinciding with other works.

One critique i would mention is the dialogue of the MC. The ever so polite, NPC form of speech he has displayed is failing to develop a core character so far. The MC from OIAL had witty humor and charm to him. The current MC feels like a customer sales rep. Certainly his overly friendly demeanor despite being fobbed off is off putting at times. I do wonder if it is meant to portray his European upbringing .

The renders are high quality. The amount of content more than I anticipated. The interest is there and I'm batting for an all out harem as we have previously seen.

Good look Caribdis. Hoping this one is a knock out of the park too!

Reactions: Caribdis

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Don’t take what I’m suggesting the wrong way but, the Description of the story and setting sounds like an opportunity to add lolis to this game, feel free to reject this.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Don’t take what I’m suggesting the wrong way but, the Description of the story and setting sounds like an opportunity to add lolis to this game, feel free to reject this.
Maybe you should be a little more careful with your wishes, afterwards you could get something like...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 12, 2018
You already named six others beyond incest and corruption. There's also, off the top of my head, bdsm, exhibitionism, urine play, and group sex. I have no doubt there are more.
You both missed three very popular kinks among Japanese games and otherwise - monster girls, femdom, and ntr/cuckold.

Reactions: Frosty2000

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
Haven't played the game yet, it looks really good but im curious, based on the tags it seems a bit vanilla. Is that really the case and if so, what would you say are the main redeeming qualities of it ?

Mar 12, 2018
Haven't played the game yet, it looks really good but im curious, based on the tags it seems a bit vanilla. Is that really the case and if so, what would you say are the main redeeming qualities of it ?
You should read Once in a Lifetime - another game from the developer - first. It's completed and a good read overall. The main qualities of both games are the fact that they are actually well-written (except for the ending, it was rather rushed in OiaL), and have nice humor. It's better to wait until the author releases a more advanced version, though. There's not a lot of fap content in 0.1, which is to be expected.

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
You should read Once in a Lifetime - another game from the developer - first. It's completed and a good read overall. The main qualities of both games are the fact that they are actually well-written (except for the ending, it was rather rushed in OiaL), and have nice humor. It's better to wait until the author releases a more advanced version, though. There's not a lot of fap content in 0.1, which is to be expected.
Thanks ! Didn't notice that this was made by the same creators

madman11122

Aug 15, 2017
Does anyone recall the update freqency of once in a lifetime? I'm wondering what eternum's update cycle might be.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Just started playing, a quick grammatical suggestion; if Eternum was developed in USA, they'd use a comma as a thousands separator, not a period.

"Player number 421.200.234 successfully registered" should be "Player number 421,200,234 successfully registered".

That aside, pretty cool concept.. models are awesome! Great work so far!

Last edited:
Reactions: Caribdis
4.80 star(s) 930 Votes