beh123234

Dec 11, 2018
I don't normally write posts on these forums unless I have a criticism or a bug to report, but holy fucking shit I am so fucking hooked on this right now. I just finished Once in a Lifetime, and was completely blindsided by the anouncement that Eternum was made by the same creator, so I just had to start this one next, and by God, man, you've improved a lot. The humor is cranked up to 11, and the little animations, zooms, and sound effects are just, *chef's kiss*. When I'm in a better financial position, you bet your ass you'll have a new supporter on Patreon. Keep up the good work!

justaguy44

Jun 30, 2018
Haven't downloaded this yet, and maybe a tad sorry to see it looks like HS models, but let's face it, Once In a Lifetime is one of the best HS VNs out there (my other faves are Now and Then and My New Family). It sounds like Caribdis is continuing to step up their game, so Imma go over to SubscribeStar and subscribe to this star.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Caribdis

deskitteh

Apr 6, 2018
I don't normally write posts on these forums unless I have a criticism or a bug to report, but holy fucking shit I am so fucking hooked on this right now. I just finished Once in a Lifetime, and was completely blindsided by the anouncement that Eternum was made by the same creator, so I just had to start this one next, and by God, man, you've improved a lot. The humor is cranked up to 11, and the little animations, zooms, and sound effects are just, *chef's kiss*. When I'm in a better financial position, you bet your ass you'll have a new supporter on Patreon. Keep up the good work!
I'm right with you.
I'm a big fan of hentai games, and in specific I'm a big fan of good hentai games. I like these people who like hentai games, too. I've been annoyingly positive in this thread, but I feel like everyone needs to hear that this is a great game and that the creator is clearly one of us. I want people who can validate hentai games like Caribdis is doing. I feel comfortable saying this and don't fear having to eat my words because Caribdis has literally done this successfully once already and it was great.
With the amount of improvement I've seen, I'm just vibing while I wait for the next version so I can play it the day of.

DisMel

Apr 15, 2021
completely agree, something about his style hits all my itches. it was like that for OIAL and its this same for this

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Really looking forward to spending some time with Luna (my favorite character), in one of the Eternum servers in the next update (very curious about what sort of outfit she will have. I could be wrong, but I don't think that pic of her in OP is her outfit/armor).

Also about Alex (my second favorite character), I do wonder whether she is an Eternum player or not. :unsure:

water00

Jan 18, 2019
This is the best lewd game I've played. Better than What a Legend even. It's up there with that weird rapey, opium addiction, gore game in terms of atmosphere but sustained across a much longer experience. This is amazing.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Played this game for the first time. Penelope is by far my favourite design wise, although the madame from the brothel is pretty hot too. I do wish Nancy had a more mature look, not sure why the dev decided to make her look as young as her daughters.

Other than that, the premise is very interesting and I thoroughly enjoyed the first release. My biggest gripe is the humour and the samey faces a lot of the girls have, but that comes down to personal preferences.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes