Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
I have enjoyed countless good VNs so far and deleted even more of junk (to my taste) after a few minutes.
But Eternum is simply in a completely different class for me. :love:
The quality of the graphics and animations, the special presentation of the entire game worlds...
I have not been able to experience such a high standard until now!
If the stories with the many possible Eternum worlds and the "real life" world can keep up the high standard set so far,
I'll be beyond thrilled :D

Let's hope for December (Christmas) for a present from Caribdis :whistle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Caribdis

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Where in europe are we talking? Because in the UK we don't do km, we do miles. This is a gripe not about you in particular but about literally every single inhabitant of the USA that seems to think Europe is a country, it's like saying someone went to America and meaning Chile... or Greenland. Be specific, Europe is not a place it's a whole fucking continent. Where did they grow up? Judging by the english on the signage in the city frames I'm guessing the UK, as anywhere else would be a different language, in which case it's miles, not km.
P.S. I loved once in a lifetime and I'm expecting great things from this too. It's very fun so far.
Lol.... Erm that's not sarcasm. Someone needs a lesson in being British!

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
ah for fucks sakes, I keep adding the absolute worst British accent I can to Annie's dialogue in my head when I remember she's from "Europe" in the game. Please save me from myself
You mean the superior accent, that we europeans have (wink wink).

Jokes aside, since many european usually know more than one language would be fun to have that kind of interaction in game, or something similar. Would help even more to give an idea of the dimension of the game, as well emphasize the culture barriers, specially when you can't comunicate.

Yes I know "games like these" would probably have an unique language, but with the dark content the game also has (black market, trafficking, etc), it wouldn't surprise me for people using other languages for that to avoid being discovered.

So yeah, that joke about Annie's accent actually isn't that surreal, it actually makes a lot of sense lmao. And specially if she has portuguese accent and shouts "Olivença é nossa" then she confirms she's the best girl.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
ah for fucks sakes, I keep adding the absolute worst British accent I can to Annie's dialogue in my head when I remember she's from "Europe" in the game. Please save me from myself
Could be worse, I'm from Texas and have a friend who moved here from England years ago. Cockney from London to be exact. His accent is a mix of working class urban London and Texas Southern :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .

To hear "I'm fixin' ta open up a whole can of whoop ass on y'all" in a Cockney accent is beyond belief. :eek::eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

He confuses the hell out of people.

Korok85

Aug 21, 2021
Normally, I only start a game when it has a few updates and more playtime.
That is to make sure I see a developer really has the intention and determination to create the game in the long run.
Don't want to start liking a game only to see it abandoned because the developer started it out of a whim or did underestimate the time it costs. ( Or worst case, a few people trolled and gave hate because they did not like something )

So normally I play it save.
Because of "Once in a life time" that was really great, this dev earned so much trust that I, for the first time, played the first released version.

That was a bad decision from my part.
This v0.1 blow me away. Here I am with the feeling that the foreplay was awesome and eager for more, but now I am left, alone and lonely, naked, in the rain, in winter!
It was a big mistake, I should have waited.... best till it is finished. Now I am addicted. But I can see that some relief is not so far.

So all this text is only to say:
Caribdis, thank you very much, your game is awesome!
If the next update is comparable to the current content, you will have a new Patreon.
I think it is hilarious that all the Developers I support, get my money because I pirated their game from here and then decided it is worth my money.

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
Normally, I only start a game when it has a few updates and more playtime.
That is to make sure I see a developer really has the intention and determination to create the game in the long run.
Don't want to start liking a game only to see it abandoned because the developer started it out of a whim or did underestimate the time it costs. ( Or worst case, a few people trolled and gave hate because they did not like something )

So normally I play it save.
Because of "Once in a life time" that was really great, this dev earned so much trust that I, for the first time, played the first released version.

That was a bad decision from my part.
This v0.1 blow me away. Here I am with the feeling that the foreplay was awesome and eager for more, but now I am left, alone and lonely, naked, in the rain, in winter!
It was a big mistake, I should have waited.... best till it is finished. Now I am addicted. But I can see that some relief is not so far.

So all this text is only to say:
Caribdis, thank you very much, your game is awesome!
If the next update is comparable to the current content, you will have a new Patreon.
I think it is hilarious that all the Developers I support, get my money because I pirated their game from here and then decided it is worth my money.
I feel that. The only two developers I support (Caribdis and Selebus) get my money because I played their games on here and was blown away by the quality and level of the content they deliver. If I hadn't had the ability to pirate their games, I would likely have never of supported them. Looking forward to Eternum's updates so much!

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I feel that. The only two developers I support (Caribdis and Selebus) get my money because I played their games on here and was blown away by the quality and level of the content they deliver. If I hadn't had the ability to pirate their games, I would likely have never of supported them. Looking forward to Eternum's updates so much!
Yes I agree except Caribdis' games are free.

And a lot of those games have at least a free earlier version to make your own opinion on the game, so you pirate only a part of it and not the entire game

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
Yes I agree except Caribdis' games are free.

And a lot of those games have at least a free earlier version to make your own opinion on the game, so you pirate only a part of it and not the entire game
Selebus's is too (it's Lessons in Love, if you haven't played it, it's amazing), you just get early Patreon releases here. But my point still stands that without F95 I would probably be unaware either developers' games existed.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
81% finished, probably will release in middle of Dec and upload here in the end of Dec I think

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes