Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Jeeeeezuz, game is fine... buuuuuuuuuuut, MC's haircut... :sick::sick::sick::sick:

Well, I can't stand it o_O
His hairstyle is kinda reminiscent of Neo's hairdo in the first Matrix film...

KeanuShortLongHair.jpg

My pipe dream is that his look would eventually match the one on the right (minus the stubble) just to match Neo's appearance progression from the first Matrix movie to Resurrections (and also the potential "breathtaking" memes / jokes that would come out of it), but that's just my personal shitty take. I'll still respect whatever the author has planned for MC later down the line (provided his look changes anyway).

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
His hairstyle is kinda reminiscent to Neo's hairdo in the first Matrix film...

View attachment 1522410

My pipe dream is that his look would eventually match the one on the right (minus the stubble) just to match Neo's appearance progression from the first Matrix movie to Resurrections, but that's just my personal shitty take. I'll still respect whatever the author has planned for MC later down the line (provided his look changes anyway).
Nah. MC's haircut is reminiscent of wannabe-cool Chinese young dudes' hairstyle I shockingly witnessed in my hometown's Chinatown 10-15 years ago.

Maybe the Author thinks it's still cool :sneaky: . Maybe the Author admires the NK Kim-WhatNot dictator, who knows.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I think there is not a lot of different male hairstyle assets in HS, and since it's originally a japanese game they're asian-like

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
I wanna start playing this so bad but its best to wait for the update, from what I've seen and heard its really good

water00

Jan 18, 2019
if nothing else, this game is amazing for triggering so many by having an asian male MC. You have the obvious malders who bitch about it directly, and you have the soft malders who complain about the hairstyle or MC being ugly.

(and of course, this game is amazing for many other thighs)

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
if nothing else, this game is amazing for triggering so many by having an asian male MC. You have the obvious malders who bitch about it directly, and you have the soft malders who complain about the hairstyle or MC being ugly.

(and of course, this game is amazing for many other thighs)
malders? :unsure:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Not sure why I came in about the apparent "issue" with the MC looking possibly of asian decent/look. Need it be reminded that OIALT had it as well to an extent and it wasn't an issue at all. Then again some people are a special kind of stupid to bent out of shape over this.

Still waiting for the possible cameos of the Harem to show up, and getting close with the red hot Nympho Milf and Tatted Swimmer.

Reactions: Mc00110
4.80 star(s) 930 Votes