jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Same here. I find games here and then support I like them. Pledging to every single game that kinda catches your eye would get insanely expensive lol
And the same here. I try to be selective in the games I sign up for on Patreon, but I'm now shelling out over $50 a month. I think I'm going to have to do some pruning soon.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Is it just me or this girl feel like she will be a yandere?
Shit I hope not! I like her and don’t want to have to ignore her!
After having had a real life yandere girlfriend that obsessed to the point that ultimately lead to vehicle vandalism, police involvement, restraining orders and security at my wedding years later - I HATE yandere girls

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Shit I hope not! I like her and don’t want to have to ignore her!
After having had a real life yandere girlfriend that obsessed to the point that ultimately lead to vehicle vandalism, police involvement, restraining orders and security at my wedding years later - I HATE yandere girls
Yandere is like incest. You may like it in your mind but don't want to be anywhere close to it in real life.

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
Oh shit! Caribdis coming in clutching again!

I like the pace man, 3 months for a 1k+ update just in time for the holidays what a good surprise!

I'm fkn broke man and you deserve the support, too bad even 2 euros are too fucking much on my broke ass country :ROFLMAO: ( :cry: )

I guess for now I'll be cheering from here but please know that you are awesome! Never seen anyone work those HS models like you do! I'm excited man, good luck! I've been recommending you work for the few ppl I'm brave enough to share my degen thoughts on the AVN world. (y)

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Oh damn it's out only for the $45 tier, i'm not even that close :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes