1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I will never get this thing of "heroes", specially when the dev gave so much to the community for free, but whatever.

Anyway, looking forward to play it, hoping the release will be fun, and knowing Caribdis's work as I know I'm sure it will.

Jul 17, 2019
I will never get this thing of "heroes", specially when the dev gave so much to the community for free, but whatever.

Anyway, looking forward to play it, hoping the release will be fun, and knowing Caribdis's work as I know I'm sure it will.
You are aware that.. And this might come as a shock... This is a piracy website...

If I end up having to wait till it releases to the tier I'm paying for, it's just how it goes. Doesn't mean I wouldn't like someone else to post the game so I can play it earlier.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I wonder where it lies, ethically, if you play the pirated version early while still being a Patron? I support Caribdis on Patreon, but I'm a regular, $6 tier, that doesn't get access to the game until the 20th.

If I play a leaked version early, is it "better" ethically is it since I'm still paying but I'm not waiting until I get it properly? Just kinda thinking out loud here

Jasticus

Oct 23, 2018
Any Gods or Goddesses here? How is 0.2?
Demon Lord reporting in.

Speaking completely seriously here, if you thought that 0.1 had the volume pumped up to 11, then 0.2 blows out the speakers and we're gonna need new ones.

Seriously - there are improvements from 0.1 already!

I'm a fast reader, even if I slowed down a little bit to make sure I took everything in - it still took me just about 2 and a half hours to complete it. (Edit: So for the average person that means at least 4 hours minimum between the two)

xenovon

Apr 5, 2021
What a blast for this year's christmas. The amount of content is unexpected with only few months to work with. May caribdis' work spread more and beat 'em top game/vn that barely update their games anymore cuz they have enough backers and just want to delay their work for more profits rather than cultivating new ideas for a new vn/game.

bastard92

Oct 25, 2019
I wonder where it lies, ethically, if you play the pirated version early while still being a Patron? I support Caribdis on Patreon, but I'm a regular, $6 tier, that doesn't get access to the game until the 20th.

If I play a leaked version early, is it "better" ethically is it since I'm still paying but I'm not waiting until I get it properly? Just kinda thinking out loud here
depends on why you support him, I personally support him not to get the game early but because his games are my favorite on F95 and he deserves to be paid for his art! Ever since the 0.1/0.2 days of Once in a Lifetime, I knew he was an extremely underrated developer that could make an amazing game

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
depends on why you support him, I personally support him not to get the game early but because his games are my favorite on F95 and he deserves to be paid for his art! Ever since the 0.1/0.2 days of Once in a Lifetime, I knew he was an extremely underrated developer that could make an amazing game
Great point. I support them for the same reason, that their stuff raises the bar and that they totally deserve it!

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
You are aware that.. And this might come as a shock... This is a piracy website...

If I end up having to wait till it releases to the tier I'm paying for, it's just how it goes. Doesn't mean I wouldn't like someone else to post the game so I can play it earlier.
I will refrain to speak much to avoid OT, as I believe I already had a similar argument on another thread. I also want to play it, it's the "hero" thing I'm mentioning, like if the game wouldn't be avaiable for free or the dev was greed as hell. I believe most of his fans know it isn't the truth. But again, don't want to dive deeper into it, and as many others, looking forward to try the new release and have fun with it.

Demon Lord reporting in.

Speaking completely seriously here, if you thought that 0.1 had the volume pumped up to 11, then 0.2 blows out the speakers and we're gonna need new ones.

I'm a fast reader, even if I slowed down a little bit to make sure I took everything in - it still took me just about 2 and a half hours to complete it. (Edit: So for the average person that means at least 4 hours minimum between the two)
Thank you for the feedback. It's nice to see Caribdis effort and continuous growth in quality since the first release of Oialt. Even more reasons to want to play it soon.

I'm still mad he wasn't top 3 on christmas contest of these forums.

Last edited:

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Demon Lord reporting in.

Wipes sweat.

My body is not ready.

Reactions: Ash_1

tissle78

Jul 17, 2018
Demon Lord reporting in.

I completely agree. I especially liked the game servers in 0.2. It's amazing how good it looks and even gives of the right feeling.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Caribdis
4.80 star(s) 930 Votes