jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Could always go sub for the god amount if you're really this eager ;)
Can't blame him though, not everyone can afford $45 for a month :giggle:

It would have been a different matter if it was the price for the full game though.

I'm not subscribed to the God tier, either way I would have been glad to share it with you, but in my case I gotta wait for the Supporter tier :coffee:

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
Dev is kind enough to release it for free (I know it would end up here anyways), so even though I'm hyped and checking this thread all day I don't mind to wait. Who knows, maybe someone out there who has the money can't stand the wait and pledge? that'd be cool, he def deserves it! (y)

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Not to tell you how to live your lives or anything, but I do replay OiaL right now until 0.2 drops. Its strange how I enjoy each new playthrough. It helps a lot with waiting.
Seeing Carla, Judie, Lauren, Iris, Aiko, Jasmine and Rebecca on screen is enjoyable everyday.

PS: The gas station clerk should have more justice and be included in the harem as well :whistle:

Reactions: 01234

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
You mean like a typical yandere? :WeSmart:
More like the gothic girl that dress full black on summer and draw simbols with vegetal fake blood
A proper yandere blend into the crowd to stalk the target

Curious to see what server she's playing, still think she's a bounty hunter or something like that

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
IN MY COUNTRY....WE HAVE...
1 DEMON LORD = THE OWNER OF THE COMPANY...WOULD BUY THE GAME BUT WILL IMMITATE THE GAME IN REAL LIFE NOT PAYING THE LIVE ACTION CHARACTERS WHO ARE FEMALE FOLLOWERS....THEY JUST FOLLOW THEIR MASTERS.....CORRUPTION
1 GOD = PRESIDENT.... SAME AS DEMON LORD
1 ETERNUMITE = VICE PRESIDENT....SAME AS GOD
1 MASTER = THE BOSS....SAME AS ETERNUMITE
1 SUPPORTER = THE ASSISTANT TO THE BOSS....SAME AS THE BOSS
1,000 FOLLOWER = THE WORKING CLASS WHO CANT AFFORD THE GAME ON DAY 1.....
* THE 1,000 WORKING CLASS WOULD JUST SUBMIT TO THEIR 5 MASTERS AND THAT'S STUPIDITY..... View attachment 1536295
dog, what

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
IN MY COUNTRY....WE HAVE...
1 DEMON LORD = THE OWNER OF THE COMPANY...WOULD BUY THE GAME BUT WILL IMMITATE THE GAME IN REAL LIFE NOT PAYING THE LIVE ACTION CHARACTERS WHO ARE FEMALE FOLLOWERS....THEY JUST FOLLOW THEIR MASTERS.....CORRUPTION
1 GOD = PRESIDENT.... SAME AS DEMON LORD
1 ETERNUMITE = VICE PRESIDENT....SAME AS GOD
1 MASTER = THE BOSS....SAME AS ETERNUMITE
1 SUPPORTER = THE ASSISTANT TO THE BOSS....SAME AS THE BOSS
1,000 FOLLOWER = THE WORKING CLASS WHO CANT AFFORD THE GAME ON DAY 1.....
* THE 1,000 WORKING CLASS WOULD JUST SUBMIT TO THEIR 5 MASTERS AND THAT'S STUPIDITY..... View attachment 1536295
Caribdis doesn't owe you shit stop with that fucking nonsense.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Will there ever be some kind of incest in this game.. ? like is it possible to make incest patch for this storyline?
In theory, it is entirely possible, inspite of what naysayers will say. All that would require would be a patch. Though more likely best to wait for the game to be entirely developed then add said patch.

Also don't listen to airheads like Spf and other special kinda of people who aren't really that sharp. Patches can indeed happen. Just takes time and effort to do.
It is possible, probable? No. The patch would need someone to take time to alter the dialogue in key places not only alter the names.

Someone may want to take that time to do it yes but I wouldn't hold my breath... :)
Are there even any incest capable characters? Serious question, I am giving the game a little time to develop before I play. I'm not talking about people just arbitrarily choosing characters, my question is more whether there's any in the game who could officially have had incest if circumstances were more in favor of that content.

No Incest will be add in Eternum. I hace ask him in September. A not official patch maybe but Caribdis will not include any incest materials.
He literally can't anyway, Patreon would defund the game the second they found out.

Honestly it isn't needed anyways. I think the story is good how it is and incest wouldn't really fit here
Not needed, and assuming my question above is a no to having two characters that could be considered an incest pair if they had sex, something that doesn't belong. I am actually someone who specifically goes after incest games, but there are limits, you can't just arbitrarily choose two characters and say they are related now, especially if they weren't before. It just doesn't feel natural compared to incest intended by the developers.

You got Spf wrong. He isn't against incest, he does play games with it, simply he asked if incest does add anything to the game, not to mention some plot may need to be changed. And I agree.

I also love incest in games, the more the merrier, but being family members for the sake of being family members isn't necessarily a good thing. It needs to fit the story, and if Oialt had the patch and Eternum doesn't, then I'm pretty sure Caribdis has his reasons not to do it.
There's one reason that I can name without even considering the story just by looking at the first page of the thread, Patreon.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes