Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Caribdis and DPC has for me the top tier for now in the sector of adult game.
OIAL was a true "gift" for the genre with regular update, good story and more. The dev is also very nice guy, i have sent lot of PM. i always have a gentle replie. That i assure you is pretty rare. So thumbs up for him.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
OIAL is a great vn, until the slide show endings. Once (if still planned) the endings get remade it will be one of the best of that genre here imo
The endings were good, but rushed and with the vn being so great they stick out as not as good. Slide shows don't live up to the standard the vn set imo atleast.
Even with that is already one of the best. It has the perfect balance between humour, cute girls, likeable characters, nice story and drama. Not many achieve that. But yes I agree on what you said about the ending feeling a bit rushed. It was still pretty likeable though, but it's personal taste.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
When did this game first release? Trying to get a rough estimate on how long the updates will take.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Are there even any incest capable characters? Serious question, I am giving the game a little time to develop before I play. I'm not talking about people just arbitrarily choosing characters, my question is more whether there's any in the game who could officially have had incest if circumstances were more in favor of that content.

He literally can't anyway, Patreon would defund the game the second they found out.

Not needed, and assuming my question above is a no to having two characters that could be considered an incest pair if they had sex, something that doesn't belong. I am actually someone who specifically goes after incest games, but there are limits, you can't just arbitrarily choose two characters and say they are related now, especially if they weren't before. It just doesn't feel natural compared to incest intended by the developers.

There's one reason that I can name without even considering the story just by looking at the first page of the thread, Patreon.
Literally all he has to do is make the two girls he lives with his half siblings and the landlady just a step mom type figure. Dad could have easily banged MC's mom and their mom too. EZ

Aug 15, 2021
When did this game first release? Trying to get a rough estimate on how long the updates will take.
About 3 months ago I think?

The dev is consistent (based on their previous game) and in my opinion a safe option if you are considering supporting them on patreon. The content is good for how long the wait time is and I personally dont think they will milk/ditch the game halfway like a lot of other devs.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Literally all he has to do is make the two girls he lives with his half siblings and the landlady just a step mom type figure. Dad could have easily banged MC's mom and their mom too. EZ
And then spend a lot of time each update to change the actual dialogue to have it make sense changing the characters background etc.

Anyone who wants to spend that time good for them. I won't be using it even though I enjoy incest this vn wasn't written with it in mind so to me not worth it...

But eh that's just me... SerHawkes stated he might create one after its finished so there is hope for those that are craving it I guess...

Reactions: Aeriall and Tavi13

Invuruk

Apr 30, 2021
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
Thanks ever so much. Ever since Nopy's downfall, torrents have once again become a godsend.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes