Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Ditto. BTW, 3 months from a release to the next are rather quick by VNs standards and if the update has even half the content of Ver. 0.1 it's a damn big one.

Jul 17, 2019
So how long will play time be?
Demon Lord reporting in.

Speaking completely seriously here, if you thought that 0.1 had the volume pumped up to 11, then 0.2 blows out the speakers and we're gonna need new ones.

Seriously - there are improvements from 0.1 already!

I'm a fast reader, even if I slowed down a little bit to make sure I took everything in - it still took me just about 2 and a half hours to complete it. (Edit: So for the average person that means at least 4 hours minimum between the two)

Jul 17, 2019
Should be about 1 day till it's released for eternumites, which probably will end up getting leaked here too.

Last edited:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
So how long will play time be?
Wow, so it's going to be a well remarkable release! About the play time i think i took about 2-something hours. But i think i'm a slow reader compared to the average of players.

Doni94

Dec 29, 2018
Wow if the new update is about 2h of content then I m super happy to have waited to play this game for the first time only after 0.1 release. Caribdis you rock man, only the second update and the game already have almost 4h of gameplay, the only explanation is :unsure::

giphy.gif

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Caribdis definitely is up there among the Devs such as DPC, Philly, Eva Kiss for sure. Content is solid, along with the story. Mixed in with bits of humor and a dark yet not too dark vibe to the story, he/she/they are going to certainly reknowned for their workings.

My only grief though, in particular with OIAL was the lack of Teach and the girls, let alone Mom and the girls too in terms of sexy fun times. But other than that, OIAL was a gem.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes