w123t4

May 26, 2019
Holy shit it got leaked already? I would be lying if I said I wasn't grateful lol, but I am still more than happy to fund the dev
You can see it in the other way: the more famous/hot the game is, the faster the game leak.
Just look to being a dik as an example, it leaks immediately when it gets update everytime but still lots of people support DrPinkCake in patreon after playing that great quality game.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Already find a bug.
When you click the heart on the top left corner you open the character list, you can normally click the character or the gallery button.
However, if you click the character then click return to back to the main character list, the gallery cannot enter by clicking even it has the entering sound effect, it will resume after you fully esc the character list and reenter the character list again.

Reactions: offset8

Necroelf

Jun 9, 2017
Question is it not Caribdis the leaker I know they are the creator I thought they were also uploading as well though ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Literally all he has to do is make the two girls he lives with his half siblings and the landlady just a step mom type figure. Dad could have easily banged MC's mom and their mom too. EZ
Still, if he just arbitrarily makes them related, it feels forced instead of natural. With the two sisters in the previous game, it was natural because it was that way from the start. Again, I haven't played Eternum yet, so this is assuming they are unrelated as of now with no plan for them to be related. If he were to just arbitrarily change their relationship, sure, it adds incest, but not only does that risk the anger of Patreon, it also feels entirely forced at this point as if he just added it to appeal to the incest crowd. Even as an incest lover myself, I would rather the relation be natural, not forced.

What may seem easy isn't necessarily and, even if it actually is easy, it isn't always the right way to do things.

And then spend a lot of time each update to change the actual dialogue to have it make sense changing the characters background etc.

Anyone who wants to spend that time good for them. I won't be using it even though I enjoy incest this vn wasn't written with it in mind so to me not worth it...

But eh that's just me... SerHawkes stated he might create one after its finished so there is hope for those that are craving it I guess...
Yep, unless a VN has incest taken into account in its story, having incest in mind as you put it, it just feels like the developer put it in for the appeal to that side of the player base and not for the sake of the story when the story of a visual novel is literally the most important element of that game type. As for the extra work, you forgot he also has to patch it out for Patreon and that's assuming Patreon hasn't started cracking down on patches.

Question is it not Caribdis the leaker I know they are the creator I thought they were also uploading as well though ?
When the public release comes, they do. There's no way Caribdis is leaking his own patron only builds, that defeats the whole point of having them be patron only.

Jasticus

Oct 23, 2018
Already find a bug.
When you click the heart on the top left corner you open the character list, you can normally click the character or the gallery button.
However, if you click the character then click return to back to the main character list, the gallery cannot enter by clicking even it has the entering sound effect, it will resume after you fully esc the character list and reenter the character list again.
This was known and reported by Demon Lords/Gods to Caribdis, so he knows about it. It's not game breaking though and might have gotten a fix before it was leaked, now he might just wait for 0.3. I dunno.

Reactions: Caribdis

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
And now I wait for a walkthrough
You don't need one currently, so far some of the options are obvious while others can be discovered by savescumming before choosing (but i believe only a few are hard to guess and that's including a QTE prince of persia moment)

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
When I load my save from the previous update, I get no new content. It ends when you are in class and find out Benjamin died.

Jun 1, 2020
I have to say kudos to the developer. The writing is top notch. The characters are believable and I find it very humorous especially Chang. Keep up the good work and I am looking forward to more in this game and anything else the developer does in the future.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes