tissle78

Jul 17, 2018
Didn't the IA told us that while you can change your appearance you can't change you gender? I understand it like that.
The device recreates your body downright perfect. You can change the appearance, probably even so far that you look like the other gender, but you can't change your gender directly.

Reactions: BTungsteno

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Normally, I only start a game when it has a few updates and more playtime.
That is to make sure I see a developer really has the intention and determination to create the game in the long run.
Don't want to start liking a game only to see it abandoned because the developer started it out of a whim or did underestimate the time it costs. ( Or worst case, a few people trolled and gave hate because they did not like something )

So normally I play it save.
Because of "Once in a life time" that was really great, this dev earned so much trust that I, for the first time, played the first released version.

That was a bad decision from my part.
This v0.1 blow me away. Here I am with the feeling that the foreplay was awesome and eager for more, but now I am left, alone and lonely, naked, in the rain, in winter!
It was a big mistake, I should have waited.... best till it is finished. Now I am addicted. But I can see that some relief is not so far.

So all this text is only to say:
Caribdis, thank you very much, your game is awesome!
If the next update is comparable to the current content, you will have a new Patreon.
I think it is hilarious that all the Developers I support, get my money because I pirated their game from here and then decided it is worth my money.
I feel that. The only two developers I support (Caribdis and Selebus) get my money because I played their games on here and was blown away by the quality and level of the content they deliver. If I hadn't had the ability to pirate their games, I would likely have never of supported them. Looking forward to Eternum's updates so much!
Same as Ponyboy except I only support Selebus out of those two. Also, not only did they blow me away, but as a writer myself, they both made me a little jealous and showed me where I was lacking in my own writing. They've both earned a great deal of respect from me for that.

I think there is not a lot of different male hairstyle assets in HS, and since it's originally a japanese game they're asian-like
Yep, Illusion focuses on female characters.
Shit I hope not! I like her and don’t want to have to ignore her!
After having had a real life yandere girlfriend that obsessed to the point that ultimately lead to vehicle vandalism, police involvement, restraining orders and security at my wedding years later - I HATE yandere girls
Someone had EXTREMELY bad luck with encountering the real thing, yikes. I actually love the yandere trait, my favorite kind of character, but encountering the relatively rare real life ones would scare the hell out of me, especially considering the ones that have done some notable crimes in Japan.

Yandere is like incest. You may like it in your mind but don't want to be anywhere close to it in real life.
Except, with yanderes, it's more about your own safety than the law.

More than yandere, probably she's an introvert with a few weird hobbies or nerdy ones, like voodoo rituals or Assasination bounties in Eternum, normal stuff
You mean like a typical yandere? :WeSmart:

You are aware that.. And this might come as a shock... This is a piracy website...

If I end up having to wait till it releases to the tier I'm paying for, it's just how it goes. Doesn't mean I wouldn't like someone else to post the game so I can play it earlier.
Not everyone here is a pirate and not every pirate would steal from developers like this, who both do great work and provide that work for free even if delayed to allow patrons to get their benefits.

I wonder where it lies, ethically, if you play the pirated version early while still being a Patron? I support Caribdis on Patreon, but I'm a regular, $6 tier, that doesn't get access to the game until the 20th.

If I play a leaked version early, is it "better" ethically is it since I'm still paying but I'm not waiting until I get it properly? Just kinda thinking out loud here
If you're playing the release when it is available to your tier, it is no different than getting it from the links the developer provides for patrons.

Demon Lord reporting in.

Speaking completely seriously here, if you thought that 0.1 had the volume pumped up to 11, then 0.2 blows out the speakers and we're gonna need new ones.

Seriously - there are improvements from 0.1 already!

I'm a fast reader, even if I slowed down a little bit to make sure I took everything in - it still took me just about 2 and a half hours to complete it. (Edit: So for the average person that means at least 4 hours minimum between the two)
I expected nothing less from Caribdis, looks like another developer is going under consideration for patron support over the holidays, though I probably won't officially sign up until after the first of the year assuming I do at all.

Reactions: offset8

Ash_1

May 18, 2021
Will there ever be some kind of incest in this game.. ? like is it possible to make incest patch for this storyline?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Will there ever be some kind of incest in this game.. ? like is it possible to make incest patch for this storyline?
In theory, it is entirely possible, inspite of what naysayers will say. All that would require would be a patch. Though more likely best to wait for the game to be entirely developed then add said patch.

Also don't listen to airheads like Spf and other special kinda of people who aren't really that sharp. Patches can indeed happen. Just takes time and effort to do.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It is possible, probable? No. The patch would need someone to take time to alter the dialogue in key places not only alter the names.

Someone may want to take that time to do it yes but I wouldn't hold my breath... :)

• Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Demon Lord reporting in.

Speaking completely seriously here, if you thought that 0.1 had the volume pumped up to 11, then 0.2 blows out the speakers and we're gonna need new ones.

Seriously - there are improvements from 0.1 already!

I'm a fast reader, even if I slowed down a little bit to make sure I took everything in - it still took me just about 2 and a half hours to complete it. (Edit: So for the average person that means at least 4 hours minimum between the two)
Thank you dear Satan.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Honestly, i feel like the real question is...... is there anything to gain in adding an incest patch? I can get it being part of the story upon creation. But adding an arbitrary incest patch just seems empty.
Besides the slaying of a Milf, and two hot sisters? Depends. While certainly, as is, the game is very well done. But at the same time, similar to OIAL, having incest there in the background by no means would ruin anything. Hell, might give a try working on said patch, once the game is complete that is.

phnam

Sep 2, 2017
We are TECHNICALLY SLAVES of the rich....workers of a company with capital....we work for the rich for them to get richer.....we cant afford to pay 45$.... its worth a quarter of our salary....its already been 14 hours since release....no one posted a link yet!
don't worry, our wishes will be granted by Santa Claus. :ROFLMAO:

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
No Incest will be add in Eternum. I hace ask him in September. A not official patch maybe but Caribdis will not include any incest materials.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
In theory, it is entirely possible, inspite of what naysayers will say. All that would require would be a patch. Though more likely best to wait for the game to be entirely developed then add said patch.

Also don't listen to airheads like Spf and other special kinda of people who aren't really that sharp. Patches can indeed happen. Just takes time and effort to do.
You got Spf wrong. He isn't against incest, he does play games with it, simply he asked if incest does add anything to the game, not to mention some plot may need to be changed. And I agree.

I also love incest in games, the more the merrier, but being family members for the sake of being family members isn't necessarily a good thing. It needs to fit the story, and if Oialt had the patch and Eternum doesn't, then I'm pretty sure Caribdis has his reasons not to do it.

Ash_1

May 18, 2021
Man... i fuckin HATE waiting... are there truly no gods who will bless us with the new update..

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes