FuzzyPredator

Jan 16, 2023
Even though I think I'm as desperate to get my hands on 0.5 as most of you guys (in fact I registered on here purely for Eternum), I find all the memes hilarious!

PS. I also now have WAY too many games to go through now... Goping through Pale Carnations now, I think Being a Dik is next in line, any other suggestions from this knowledgeable crowd that I should consider?

PPS. I'm using a Surface Go 2 (thank god the top end model), so the games need to be gentle on system reqs...

Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
Even though I think I'm as desperate to get my hands on 0.5 as most of you guys (in fact I registered on here purely for Eternum), I find all the memes hilarious!

PS. I also now have WAY too many games to go through now... Goping through Pale Carnations now, I think Being a Dik is next in line, any other suggestions from this knowledgeable crowd that I should consider?

PPS. I'm using a Surface Go 2 (thank god the top end model), so the games need to be gentle on system reqs...

(not in any order, just pick whatever seems interesting...)

Reactions: AwsHen

AlliedWar

Nov 19, 2021
Version 0.5 is out! All we ned now is a Hero :D

"I need a hero I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong, and he's gotta be fast And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
He's gotta be sure, and it's gotta be soon And he's gotta be larger than life
Larger than life"

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I think we could run of (good) memes before the game become public or leaks from somebody (whatever comes first) :cool:
Everybody who pays for the game, happy gaming. You deserved it. Don't spoiler anything. Please, really, don't spoil it for us.
I go now download, ahem, walkthrough, ahem, that's only available for me. :)

Jul 17, 2019
Version 0.5 is out! All we ned now is a Hero :D

"I need a hero I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong, and he's gotta be fast And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
He's gotta be sure, and it's gotta be soon And he's gotta be larger than life
Larger than life"
Like I said earlier, we don't need a hero. We need a demon lord. Heroes kill demon lords. Why would we want the demon lords to die before they can share the game

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes