Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Just finished up to version 4, and I got to ask, but is anybody else think of the Doctor Who intro when using the portal? The fourth Doctor I mean.

I've never associated it with Doctor Who, but that's probably because I miss the days of playing . Perhaps the MC will eventually get to visit the "overrun by sentient bugs" world in (in-game) Eternum to complete the feeling.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 17, 2019
Here's a question I've been thinking about.
If your partner has sex with someone in Eternum, would you consider that cheating or not?
It is a 'game', but it is also extremely realistic.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Here's a question I've been thinking about.
If your partner has sex with someone in Eternum, would you consider that cheating or not?
It is a 'game', but it is also extremely realistic.
100%, mentally it is all the same and the physical feelings are happening anyway. Like phone sex, or Cam-sex but worse. Cheating often starts with emotional stuff first, and they are still feeling each other, even smelling and tasting according to what we've seen... more real than real remember?

An known

Sep 16, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like the new one cause the old feels like Caribdis is trying to hypnotize us, maybe that's the reason we're addicted to this game. jk:LOL::ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I like the new one cause the old feels like Caribdis is trying to hypnotize us, maybe that's the reason we're addicted to this game. jk:LOL::ROFLMAO:
The old one was always reminded me to Sliders if you ever watched that show, about parallel dimension travellers. They open a portal and traveled in these wormholes
waFvY1.gif
The new one need some time to get used to it , but looks good.

An known

Sep 16, 2021
If it really is then maybe he shouldn't change it, it'll break the spell, :sneaky:
I thinks that's the proof Caribdis is not trying to hypnotize us.The game is just so good that we're addicted to it.
The old one was always reminded me to Sliders if you ever watched that show, about parallel dimension travellers. They open a portal and traveled in these wormholes
View attachment 2322508
The new one need some time to get used to it , but looks good.
I like the new one cause it is darker and a bit eye friendly imo.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I'm fond of the previous login animation cause Eternum 0.1 was my first Caribdis game and when it first played I remember thinking "ok this game is something else".

The new one is nice and all but I'll always prefer the old one.

Reactions: youngethan

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
Does Sancho make the mod even if its beta/demon lord tier release? Just trying to figure out when will the mode come out if the game was leaked today

Reactions: Ericopa12

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I'm fond of the previous login animation cause Eternum 0.1 was my first Caribdis game and when it first played I remember thinking "ok this game is something else".

The new one is nice and all but I'll always prefer the old one.
Old one is fine IMO but Caribdis mentioned from the post that it looks like it's "'ripped off' from a Youtube video." Maybe the old one was some sort of stock footage and he wanted something more unique and fitting to the story, hence the new one?

Edit: Yeah, upon some digging, the old login animation kinda does look like the from the first "Stargate" movie (at least the first 6 seconds anyway)

Edit 2: Upon further digging, .

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 910 Votes