SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Its Been Posted before. Release is tomorrow @ 3PM UTC which is 7AM PST/10AM EST for Demon Lord Supported ($102/month cost).

Wonder if those that are broke but desperate enough will pitch in for Demon Lord members to get access earlier ‍♂

View attachment 2322032 View attachment 2322033
Although Caribdis deserves that kind of support, it's too rich for my blood. Nor am I particularly desperate enough to pledge beyond my means. I typically bounce between Eternumite or Master tier. Maybe one of the raffle winders or the trivia winners would assist come release time.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
People talking about the rings the girls wear reminds me of a conversation from a long time ago about Thanatos' mask. It can be hard to tell when something is a clue of a secret, or just because of asset limitation in Honey Select. There are only so many rings in the system and there are only so many figures those rings can go onto. But then again, it could end up meaning something.
I personally think it's people looking way too much into the obscurest of details. But that's the issue with mystery stories I suppose. Makes people too paranoid even about the little things. Scratch that, ESPECIALLY about the little things.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Plus, am I correct in assuming that the MC and all the girls (except Nancy) are virgins in the real world?
Annie is 100% a virgin, and Nancy is 100% not a virgin. Dalia and Alex probably aren't virgins. Penny, Luna, and Nova I could see being either or.
I think a clear case could be made for all the girls (Nancy excluded obviously) being virgins. Annie is obvious. Luna of course because of her condition as PervyParadox points out. Penny, based on her behavior during the photo shot, being embraced and surprised by Orion's boner and her attitude about the other guy wanting to see her boobs. Nova because of her actions and thoughts while everything was going on with Maat and her comments about people seeming to never notice her despite her looks and personality. Dalia with her sudden kiss after her competition and her reaction to it, plus her attitude about her island and the fact that she focuses so much on her training. Alex doesn't trust anyone, her whole life she assumes that everyone is after her for some reason, so she has avoided others.

And then of course, there is the fact that judging another person virginity is virtually impossible without them just telling you. The most outgoing and flirty girl could easily be a virgin and the shyest looking wallflower could put out for every guy who looks her way. We won't know unless it is confirmed, but there is nothing so far that precludes any girl but Nancy from being a virgin and nothing that them not being virgins adds to the story really. I'd rather them be virgins, or it just never be brought up, but that's just me. We don't need comparisons to other guys if they aren't virgins, or them mentioning "how long it's been" or anything like that either. If they are virgins then awesome, bring it up, it means the first time is an important moment they get to share with Orion, and it bonds them together. If they aren't, then it doesn't matter, it doesn't make them more endearing if they shout, "Orion, you're the best I've ever had!" Just have them enjoy the sex and leave it alone.

Sorry, almost got into rant mode there. :ROFLMAO:

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Annie is 100% a virgin, and Nancy is 100% not a virgin. Dalia and Alex probably aren't virgins. Penny, Luna, and Nova I could see being either or.
Luna is 100% a virgin too. Knowing her "condition", there's no way she'd hold hands with anyone before Orion.
100% not a Virgin - Nancy

Probably not a Virgin - Alex, Dalia, and Penny

Probably a Virgin - Calypso and Nova

100% a Virgin - Annie and Luna

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Everybody is a gangster until the story says that Nancy is a Virgin and
Penelope and Dalia are just adopted
and created from a lab. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
It's crazy, but I actually had a thought that it might be that way. Didn't put it in the post up above because it might be too much, :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: An known

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
People talking about the rings the girls wear reminds me of a conversation from a long time ago about Thanatos' mask. It can be hard to tell when something is a clue of a secret, or just because of asset limitation in Honey Select. There are only so many rings in the system and there are only so many figures those rings can go onto. But then again, it could end up meaning something.
Because that's me. I'm the same guy of the rings and of Thanatos' mask lmao.

I'm happy you remember my theories after 1 year lol.

browse_man

Jan 2, 2019
Its Been Posted before. Release is tomorrow @ 3PM UTC which is 7AM PST/10AM EST for Demon Lord Supported ($102/month cost).

Wonder if those that are broke but desperate enough will pitch in for Demon Lord members to get access earlier ‍♂

View attachment 2322032 View attachment 2322033
That honestly sounds like a decent idea ngl, pitching in as a forum to get Demon Lord I mean. But there would need to be some basis of trust to make it happen, and so I don't think it ever will lmao

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Just finished up to version 4, and I got to ask, but is anybody else think of the Doctor Who intro when using the portal? The fourth Doctor I mean.

I've never associated it with Doctor Who, but that's probably because I miss the days of playing . Perhaps the MC will eventually get to visit the "overrun by sentient bugs" world in (in-game) Eternum to complete the feeling.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes