sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Well, it's official, I'm gonna be working in a merchant ship starting monday until february 18 without real internet or privacy, so unless it leaks on Sunday I will have to wait almost a month.
Pray for me, brothers, 'cause the faith in Nova is strong but I am not.
I'll buy it for you

The fact Caribdis is willing to get extra help makes me respect them a lot. Unnamed creators refuse to do this so that they can milk the game at their own snail speed.

All in all, nobody is more deserving of support based on attitude to fans. 10/10
I agree with you totally, but let's not impute intentions onto people we don't know. He's an artist, and there's no need to assume he's in it only for the money.

Reactions: Just a Memer

Deboksi

Feb 23, 2022
Man i m so hyped for this update i cant sleep. I am also afraid that i will be dissapointed(which is nearly impossible with Caribdis) that i wont be able to put a baby in atleast one girl next chapter :BootyTime: .
Im also begging to every god out there for an actual big happy family ending not that *cough* slide show bullshit *cough* again :HideThePain:
I wanna see an MC whom caresses LI's baby bump,massaging their feet, holding their hand during giving birth. holds their babies, gently putting them to sleep; Then a 5 year time skip. Your adorable lil kids running around the house you take them to fun places. All the while doing your "husbandly" duties :BootyTime:
I dont wanna be horny anymore i just wanna be happy dang it.
But as we all know absent/dead fathers are a meme in this site :LUL: and honestly its a huge chore for dev to do an hour long epilogue.
But again, if anyone can do it, its caribdis. Man can dream.

Reactions: not morgen

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Man i m so hyped for this update i cant sleep. I am also afraid that i will be dissapointed(which is nearly impossible with Caribdis) that i wont be able to put a baby in atleast one girl next chapter :BootyTime: .
Im also begging to every god out there for an actual big happy family ending not that *cough* slide show bullshit *cough* again :HideThePain:
I wanna see an MC whom caresses LI's baby bump,massaging their feet, holding their hand during giving birth. holds their babies, gently putting them to sleep; Then a 5 year time skip. Your adorable lil kids running around the house you take them to fun places. All the while doing your "husbandly" duties :BootyTime:
I dont wanna be horny anymore i just wanna be happy dang it.
But as we all know absent/dead fathers are a meme in this site :LUL: and honestly its a huge chore for dev to do an hour long epilogue.
But again, if anyone can do it, its caribdis. Man can dream.
If Caribdis indeed plans to add pregnancy content in Eternum, I really hope that it isn't limited to ending slides like OiaL. I wish there will be scenes where at least one LI tells MC that she's pregnant, they both have some talks about it, and at least show some baby bump if there isn't pregnant sex planned, and I'll die happy.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
If Caribdis indeed plans to add pregnancy content in Eternum, I really hope that it isn't limited to ending slides like OiaL. I wish there will be scenes where at least one LI tells MC that she's pregnant, they both have some talks about it, and at least show some baby bump if there isn't pregnant sex planned, and I'll die happy.
In OiaL only Carla and Rebecca revealed they were pregnant to the protagonist iirc. Judie found out about her pregnancy in Iris's house and Lauren found out as well during the party with Jasmine. Would be interesting to see how such event plays out this time in Eternum.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
In OiaL only Carla and Rebecca revealed they were pregnant to the protagonist iirc. Judie found out about her pregnancy in Iris' house and Lauren found out as well during the party with Jasmine. Would be interesting to see how such event plays out this time in Eternum.
I almost forgot about the scene of Carla telling MC about her pregnancy lol, maybe the baby talk scene is a bit too serious for me to enjoy (or maybe because both Carla and Rebecca are all some sort of Milf,, as I prefer teenage pregnancy). Judie and Lauren's respective pregnancy-related contents are great but I still feel like it would be better if MC at least knows about it before the epilogue.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
... and then we demand full chapters where every time a lewd scene is about to begin, the newborn baby cries and player is forced to play diaper changing mini-games. So hot!

Deboksi

Feb 23, 2022
One of the great things about a harem is that you have several women around to deal with that... ;)
I can already imagine a scene where MC changing diapers of his lil boi, fumbles around a bit then fucks up, baby boi pees on him and starts cackling like a lil shit. Then baby momma takes from there. MC stands there with his annoying dead fish eyes. Then they both laugh.:WeSmart:

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Just finished up to version 4, and I got to ask, but is anybody else think of the Doctor Who intro when using the portal? The fourth Doctor I mean.

Plus, am I correct in assuming that the MC and all the girls (except Nancy) are virgins in the real world? The only sex outside of Eternum was a thigh job with Annie (and before her first kiss). I mean, no matter what happens in Eternum, with Eva and Maat, the MC hasn't had any intercourse in the real world (unless there was a trip to Amsterdam before the start of the game). Sorry if this was discussed before, but I would think the MC would like to do something in reality.

Anyway, enjoyed it very much, looking forward to the newest update that is coming out.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I'm not saying you (or MC, whatever) should never change diapers... just not when you're spending time with one of your other wives. Let the other women handle it then. I'll take diaper duty next time we're all at the mall or something.

Deboksi

Feb 23, 2022
Just finished up to version 4, and I got to ask, but is anybody else think of the Doctor Who intro when using the portal? The fourth Doctor I mean.

Plus, am I correct in assuming that the MC and all the girls (except Nancy) are virgins in the real world? The only sex outside of Eternum was a thigh job with Annie (and before her first kiss). I mean, no matter what happens in Eternum, with Eva and Maat, the MC hasn't had any intercourse in the real world (unless there was a trip to Amsterdam before the start of the game). Sorry if this was discussed before, but I would think the MC would like to do something in reality.

Anyway, enjoyed it very much, looking forward to the newest update that is coming out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also this diaper discussion getting out of hand. One fatherless sob baited you into(I hate kids,miss me with that shit) it, no reason to feed into it further. -Its suprising to me, someone using Dik Dik as a name this opposed to the idea. Assuming they know the animal-

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PeterSBigD

PeterSBigD

Feb 17, 2021

Annie is 100% a virgin, and Nancy is 100% not a virgin. Dalia and Alex probably aren't virgins. Penny, Luna, and Nova I could see being either or.

djxplod

Mar 2, 2022
Its Been Posted before. Release is tomorrow @ 3PM UTC which is 7AM PST/10AM EST for Demon Lord Supported ($102/month cost).

Wonder if those that are broke but desperate enough will pitch in for Demon Lord members to get access earlier ‍♂

Screenshot 2023-01-18 at 11.18.37 PM.png Screenshot 2023-01-18 at 11.19.40 PM.png

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
doctor who is a garbage show anyways so what do i know :HideThePain:
For a show that supposedly runs on a shoestring budget it has its moments. Sadly I feel like Classic and NuWho peaked for me around the 4th and 10th Doctor era respectively and what followed after is just meh (though I remember kind of liking most of the 12th incarnation's first season and his second season's penultimate episode).

I also think he is lab grown animal
Considering that this update hints that we'll be going to Nancy's lab for what I'm guessing is some much needed corporate espionage, there's a chance that the visit could serve as a venue to prove if this theory is legit should Orion start remembering repressed memories or something.

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes