1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
how long did it take for 0.4s demon lord?
The time needed. Just chill and wait.

I don't want to be mean, and I understand people want to play, me included, but to the point of people here discussing how many hours it took last time... When it is leaked it will appear, people asking for it won't change it.

It's their money, they are the ones who decide if to leak and when to leak. This isn't like Orion fucking a girl and she not able to avoid the leak when cumming.

Again I don't want to appear rude, I just think it is too much.

Nikola100A

Apr 14, 2021
The time needed. Just chill and wait.

I don't want to be mean, and I understand people want to play, me included, but to the point of people here discussing how many hours it took last time... When it is leaked it will appear, people asking for it won't change it.

It's their money, they are the ones who decide if to leak and when to leak. This isn't like Orion fucking a girl and she not able to avoid the leak when cumming.
Yeah. It's like wondering when will it rain again, and asking "What time did it rain yesterday?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Yeah. It's like wondering when will it rain again, and asking "What time did it rain yesterday?
Don't get me wrong, when it is leaked I'll probably play, even if I'm supporting his work, it just isn't a matter of asking when and how many hours it will take to be leaked. When it is it will appear on the thread.

Reactions: crustlord12
4.80 star(s) 910 Votes