bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
All the Li had been introduced in the story but some are not become official Li on the table yet or all Li had been introduced in the story is totally different, just want to clarify which statement is he talking about.
I might be misunderstanding you, but just for clarity's sake: Caribdis has said that there will be no more "main girls" apart form the seven we got and Calypso, who isn't quite a main girl but almost.

Of course there are other female characters such as the eternum lady (whose name escapes me at the moment) and we might even get spicy scenes with her (don't know if he has said anything about this), but she's not an LI. Also there will likely be more side-characters such as Maat, and we might even see Maat make a return, but again, the core of seven female main characters plus Calypso has already been introduced.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Thanks for the condom but now I need a pussy to fuck too :HideThePain:
This is hilarious :LUL:
they probably aren't demon lord. Walkthrough was posted for all? patrons I think
But this is correct. Not a demon lord, just an eternumite; the walkthrough was released for everyone, I just wanted to make sure that when the game does release, people have the optimal path available

Reactions: Uriel ☁

the_nap_king

Apr 27, 2022
Yes, exactly, if you fuck a guy you're not only degradating him into your sex slave but also you are cucking his father by denying his child, his son, the kid he raised, the privilege of become a man and taste the holy fruit. That's so, Chad dude.
"Fellas, is it straight to be gay?" Funny shit, though.

Reactions: Alandir

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Nah I get that, but the chance someone is a contributor here and also paying that amount of money, even on the one off, seems highly unlikely.
I mean, it was leaked before here at the highest Tier. Personally, I cannot afford it, but others surely can.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
You got us. We're all trust fund kids who made a deal to make fun of you by delaying the release.
What is that supposed to mean? I dont care if it gets leaked here or when it gets leaked. I am pledging on the Devs Patreon, just not for the highest Tier. So I will get it eventually.

Dont really get the reason for a snarky comment.

4.80 star(s) 911 Votes