rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Imagine playing a game made by caribdis and getting scared of ntr/prostution etc. :HideThePain:
Also how is anyone likes to continue from their old save file, I always fresh start. And replay it once in a month from beginning.
Am i the only one? Am i insane? :KEK:
How do you guys fail loading the old save and go " Oh well im gonna wait till someone gives me fix" instead of just starting over in this amazing journey :BootyTime:
maybe? But maybe I'm too. I play it from beginning when new content is added. And I can't stop laughing after Alex/Axel "ball kick" scene and after Nancy/Emperor. My favorite scenes so far.

Reactions: ovulatingwife

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
See's Eternum update... immediately shuts down Depth's revival and starts playing new eternum update(after download) lol

• Sad
Reactions: Cernunnos.

jbmurphdog

Aug 2, 2018
If anyone used SANCHOMOD and cannot play the new update he has a save fixer in the OP link.

SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
As with any mod, once you create a save file with them installed and later play the game without the mod installed your saves are borked. I've got your back. If you uninstall SanchoMod and later play the same or updated version of the VN un-modded I can make sure that your SanchoMod save files are unbroken. Simply download the following, extract the file, and place it inside the title's "game" folder. It's an extremely small file that only insures that the Python calls and variables introduced by SanchoMod won't interfere when playing those modded saves with an unmodded game (pretty cool, right?)

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I cant start from my old save, its corrupted or something, its because of the mods¿?
Probably. If you played with mod, install mode again on 0.5 version (if available), if it isn't available you have two options. You find (it's somewhere here, 2-3 pages before) save game without mode, or you wait to mode be updated.

Reactions: autotactic

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, do to the walkthrough mods being out of date, here's a tool that I use regularly to see what's behind most of the Ren'py story choices. As well this tool can inform a user when a story requirement is queued and checked in the story (Image included....shows that a text box will appear at the top left hand corner of your screen when a choice happens).

Please note...This tool (0x52_URM) will not break game saves, unlike like some of wt mods if not present when trying to load a save flie. But remember that this tool is not a walk though mod. (But I'm glad to see a save file fix was added recently in the thread...thanks for posting it, as it saved me having to restart my game.)

To install.... Extract and copy the 0x52_URM file into your "game" folder... Also note that this tool can be used for almost all other Ren'py titles, and it can be used with or without a wt mod (provides more detailed information alongside a wt-mod).

Also... Posting this for anyone wanting to know how to take a screenshot, just hit " alt S "

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 910 Votes