coolman1988

Oct 8, 2018
I think it's the pendant you buy to give to a certain lassie (which is bought from a certain merchant).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What amulet or do you mean the pendant?
Nono, I'm talking about the 0.5 update, it shows up in like the first 10 lines after you start from your old save talking to the founder. it is a choice.

The walkthrough doesn't elaborate on not taking it, but I'm not sure what kind of an effect it will have if you do take it.

Reactions: youngethan

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
My review, possible spoilers Just finished playing it and i must say that it felt… dull? Like idk, the scenes with nova and luna most definetly weren’t for me cuz i don’t really like masturbation but other than that, this update really was different for me than the previous ones. I mean it the chapters before had only 2-3 scenes too but at least we talked with the other girls at those, but at this update i barely remember dalia, annie, alex, or calypso. The events were fun, sure but the Nancy scene didn’t really live to 4 chapters of hype for me… And Penelope scene was kinda unspirited? idk just didn’t feel natural. What makes the Eternum best game in this platform for me is the fact that it combines beatiful scenes with a really good story-telling and to be honest, this update felt like it lacked both. I don’t know, it could just be me going through tough times but as someone that played the game all over again today, chapter 5 really didn’t live up to my expectations. Was soooo hyped for all the animations and extra renders and scenes but this one felt like shortest of them all.

SleazyBee1

Dec 31, 2021
How vanilla is the sexual content in this game? Interested but i usually need some type of edge to hold my interest

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Nono, I'm talking about the 0.5 update, it shows up in like the first 10 lines after you start from your old save talking to the founder. it is a choice.

The walkthrough doesn't elaborate on not taking it, but I'm not sure what kind of an effect it will have if you do take it.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019

Oh apologies,

U330661

Aug 29, 2022
Partially through the 0.5 update, and I have to say, Cari really dropped the ball with the 'Akira-san' scene. The phrasing is weird enough that the question doesn't really make sense, at least from what I know.
Isn't the packaging stage the attachment of a die to the substrate (package)? It doesn't have anything directly to do with attaching said package to the motherboard, just makes the chip easier to work with. I can't argue with the types of package itself (PGA SPGA SECC and LGA), but leaving out BGA is kinda a let-down.

Anyone else feel that way, or am I weird?

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
OK, do to the walkthrough mods being out of date, here's a tool that I use regularly to see what's behind most of the Ren'py story choices. As well this tool can inform a user when story requirement is queued in the story (Image included....shows that a text box will appear at the top left hand corner of your screen showing a choice or story requirement check).

Please note...This tool (0x52_URM) will not break game saves, unlike like some of wt mods if not present when trying to load a save flie. But remember that this tool is not a walk though mod. (But I'm glad to see a save file fix was added recently in the thread...thanks for posting it, as it saved me having to restart my game.)

To install.... Extract and copy the 0x52_URM file into your "game" folder... Also note that this tool can be used for most Ren'py titles, and it can be used with or without a wt mod (provides more detailed information alongside a wt-mod).

Also... Posting this for anyone wanting to know how to take a screenshot, just hit " alt S "

View attachment 2323736
Can confirm, this tool is a standard for any choice-based game I have played, gives insights into requirement for routes and shit too.

4.80 star(s) 931 Votes