A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Since no one provided a "why" for not picking the Amulet of Blair besides "The Walkthrough told us not to", I will be the one to bite the bullet and take it. Reached the end of the update already and nothing out of the ordinary happened so it will probably come into play later.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
100%, mentally it is all the same and the physical feelings are happening anyway. Like phone sex, or Cam-sex but worse. Cheating often starts with emotional stuff first, and they are still feeling each other, even smelling and tasting according to what we've seen... more real than real remember?
For some reason, this whole thing made me thing of this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
What's the difference into accpeting or refusing the amulet the founder give to mc?

Reactions: Thayron

Jasticus

Oct 23, 2018
I've noticed something amusing about the comments on the thread since about 0.3 or so. The comments/reviews that are more critical and/or negative tend to appear quickly after the leak, whereas the positive ones usually appear after a day or so.

Wonder why that is?

Anyway, here's some simple responses and info to things I've seen posted here in this thread recently.

Is there NTR? No.

What does the Prostitution tag imply? Early avoidable side character to keep the LI's from being forced into early seggs to appease the impatient.

This update sucks because the character I like doesn't have many/no scenes. The LI scenes will likely continue to rotate to give everyone decent screen-time, at least until threesomes kick in (probably, if you are on the harem path).

Is the cosplay skippable? ... really? You're playing in a VRMMO, 'costumes' are a necessity. Plus costume parties. Unless this is a troll, in which case... well played.

My savegame is broken! Because your last game was modded. Wait for a mod update, look for a potential fix (there have been a couple in this thread), borrow someone else's save (again, a few in this thread), or enjoy it from the beginning again and hold down the CTRL key to speed through everything. It doesn't take that long.

Amulet of Blair - yes or no? We don't know yet, and that's the fun part. Like the trinket you got for Annie in the first release of the game, it didn't actually do anything until much later, in 0.4. If you follow the walkthrough, then you know. Otherwise just do what you feel like.

Regina scene? There is no Regina scene. :whistle:

Lastly because I don't want anyone to miss this fun bit of coding from Caribdis:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
i tried looking at the walkthrough still cant get the regina scene i want to have the gallery complete

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes