Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Nono, I'm talking about the 0.5 update, it shows up in like the first 10 lines after you start from your old save talking to the founder. it is a choice.

The walkthrough doesn't elaborate on not taking it, but I'm not sure what kind of an effect it will have if you do take it.

Oh my bad when you said the "beginning" i thought you meant the begining of the game, as for that one not sure i haven't touched the 0.5 update yet

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020

Well i don’t really know about that specific problem but in my opinion the party event should be done as written in walkthrough because it is too choice dependent and well, unpredictable
The party event can't be played properly without the walkthrough... it's too unpredictable...

Reactions: GiggioneAustralione
Jul 28, 2020
Heya just wanted to point out that the gofile download link is to version 4 not version 5. wasn't paying attention when I clicked it and wasted about 5hours of download time (yes my internet is SUPERSLOW) before I noticed it was version 4

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
What characters appear here from once in a life time? Is there a connection other than that one ending from once in a life time? Im starting eternum today.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Damn, almost got disappointed and quit the game on the spot:

Screenshot 2023-01-19 234142.png

Didn't want to play as a hoe, glad I clicked a few more slides to find out it was just him chatting shit. That was a dangerous manoeuvre for anyone who is interested in proper romance.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Holly shit, i just realized there's a new att :3 can't wait to see this :3

autotactic

Jun 30, 2017
Damn, almost got disappointed and quit the game on the spot:

View attachment 2324074

Didn't want to play as a hoe, glad I clicked a few more slides to find out it was just him chatting shit. That was a dangerous manoeuvre for anyone who is interested in proper romance.
I came for the art and sex scenes, but stayed for the plot, I usually hate renpy games, I got really lucky to find this one randomly.
The dark souls parody at the start really bought me

Also, the girls in that scene are ugly compared to the rest of the game lol xD

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I came for the art and sex scenes, but stayed for the plot, I usually hate renpy games, I got really lucky to find this one randomly.
The dark souls parody at the start really bought me

Also, the girls in that scene are ugly compared to the rest of the game lol xD
I have different moods, sometimes I just want games with mindless sex scenes in which plot is irrelevant, but if I see a ''romance'' tag I expect a plot and proper romance not just another orgy in which you bang anything that moves, but proper romance and a hoe protagonist are mutually exclusive.

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes