dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
It will most likely not be patched later.

I mean, what is the point? Sure, another H-scene, but from what the story shows us, Penelope and Regina really hate each other. So fucking her will probably lead to losing Pennys Route. So at most, players will save before it, do the H-scene and will reload their file.
Not really worth putting effort in it.
If you think like this, why even putting effort in giving choices? Just make a kinetic novel about a harem then.

Reactions: sava75

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I have finally finished chapter 5, and I must say I'm amazed at the level of visual fidelity Caribdis manages to achieve. Don't tell me it's all just HS2 providing enough assets for him to create throwaway locations for a single scene and doing inverse kinematics for the animations that don't look like a "25 mechanical linkages in Lego" video.

Reactions: seniorboop

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
I keep harping because like I said, with the way the story is currently written (LI progression tied to main plot pacing), something has to give in order for LIs to be given their proper relationship build (and hence, allow the lewd scenes to organically happen, which is what I see you basically harping on) while also maintaining a certain pace that would please story lovers and those who want lewds both. And with 7 LIs plus one potential LI, you will never be able to do that* unless you - again - significantly decrease the pacing.

*which is why I disagree with your assessment that you can do this by tightening the narrative. On the contrary, I'd argue that the narrative being tight IS the reason why the focus on relationship milestones (represented as lewd events) instead of organic growth (which leads to organically written scenes. you can't have one without the other. even if you write them organically, without that growth to back it up it's not going to change a damn thing and it'll still be seen as "the girls jumping on MC's dick all of the sudden") is currently happening. It's so tight that it necessitates the need for a downtime chapter in order for the story to breathe a bit before it resumes its pace (which is what 0.5 basically is: a downtime chapter with added story progression and lore sprinkled here and there to not put the story on a complete halt)

I will give you this though: the "issue" that you are putting focus on also stems from the fact that we have too many LIs for the kind of story that the dev is trying to make, much less pace. Had we have fewer LIs (say, 4. If we're going to trim, the Carters could be merged into one LI; Annie could be combined with Nova's character because we need someone who would guide Orion (MC) in the earlier levels of Eternum and having said character have Dione makes sense; Luna can be kept as is because she represents the "veteran" character more than Nova and Annie does plus her lineage is heavily implied to be crucial to the plot, and Calypso is...well, she could also be kept as is, but she'll be the one who would likely have lesser character moments given that she's an Eternum-only character), then that just frees more time for them to organically grow and we would have time to focus on them per update instead of rotating through 3-4 LIs per update (and therefore necessitating the timeskips where the unseen relationship development between Orion and the LIs likely happened and also the focus on the major milestone progression (lewd events) in the LI relationships during "gameplay" moments instead).

But...that's not the kind of story the dev wants to make, and based on the support that he's currently getting here and in Patreon, is also something that his supporters likely don't want him to do. So.../shrugs
Again you totally sidestepped what I was saying, and it's for that reason that I choose not to pursue this any further. Believe what you like and I'll do the same. While I enjoy a good debate as much as the next guy we're arguing two totally different points and we're not connecting on the matter of what our central points of contention are. You're arguing a problem I never raised, and offering solutions for something that simply doesn't bother me. So, let's let it go. We're both wasting time and energy here.

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Some assumptions about Eternum...:)
( And just releasing some theories from my head, so I can take out Eternum out my head)

First is the meeting with the Founder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was quite proven that the NPCs are dead people but how about the Praetorians?
Another Idriel theory.

Feb 27, 2020
I'm playing the game from the start since yesterday, but no matter what I do, I cannot survive now the alien segment. Buying the pendant for Annie does nothing, neither does switching the item on SanchoMod. Any ideas?

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Nova is a sexually experienced virgin, that's all :4Head:

She even cucked the MC with a big dildo! What a virgin slut! :LUL:
Oh... that modern virgins have no shame indeed, leaving us without pleasure to painfully tear their hymens :ROFLMAO:

Mar 17, 2019
There's a bit of an anatomy issue:

Again, still an amazing new chapter. I'd have really nothing more to criticize on the visuals or any other aspect, which means everything else is really good. Beyond good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fun Shaundi

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
Some assumptions about Eternum...:)
( And just releasing some theories from my head, so I can take out Eternum out my head)

First is the meeting with the Founder.
It was quite proven that the NPCs are dead people but how about the Praetorians?
Another Idriel theory.
Theres an old theory or more of a statement that I once heard that I absolutely love. What is the best way to hide something? Put it in plain sight as a decoy.
Like area 51 where "Aliens" are stored. Area 51 is just the cover, somewhere out there is area 52 we don't know about.
Or how in the scp foundation, Scp 001 is actually Scp 007 but they hide the the most powerful scp as the seventh spot because people won't pay attention to it as much.
The founder is everywhere, he appears to everyone during announcements, everyone knows his face, and when Orion asks "What if the founder isn't real" he suddenly appears to him in the flesh?.
Nah someone else we met is the founder, someone who knew where we were, someone with eyes everywhere using the Founder (who has the eyes of a Praetorian) as a decoy. Someone like an Ai.
Possibly an "Ai" we know.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
There's a bit of an anatomy issue:

Again, still an amazing new chapter. I'd have really nothing more to criticize on the visuals or any other aspect, which means everything else is really good. Beyond good.
Yeah his dick's girth is too much, girls can't even close their hand on it :LOL:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
bro i’ve seen so much shit at this forum i don’t even know whats true anymore but PLEASE tell me you’re joking
I've got that guy on ignore, probably for saying something like that previously, in all seriousness.

And, despite his answer, with his little add-on, he was serious.

Reactions: SkyIce
4.80 star(s) 930 Votes