Cratchen

Feb 10, 2020

This channel on YT has the OST of Eternum. It's now been uploading the songs used in v0.5 these days.
Awesome. I had been using Shazam but then it didn't work on a song and now i know why, thanks to you.

Reactions: ArDZer
Dec 9, 2022
Was anyone else disappointed that we didn't get to see the abominations?
like a traffic accident: you don't really want to see it, but you kind of really do
I was gonna make your mom joke but this thread already has some buffoons lately so I don't need to turn into one more.

Also yes.

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
Was anyone else disappointed that we didn't get to see the abominations? Kind of like a traffic accident: you don't really want to see it, but you kind of really do...
Judging by once in a lifetime and the amount of dank abominations that game had on display (ty underground nightmare fuel) I don't think we have anything to worry about :'DD

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
is there any save files?
my save files gone,i uninstall this game after 0,4 content done.
but now i want to play it again,but don't want to back to zero

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
is there any save files?
my save files gone,i uninstall this game after 0,4 content done.
but now i want to play it again,but don't want to back to zero
First thing, did you look for the RenPy folder that gets created on your machine? Sorry if that's too basic a question, but some people aren't aware it's there - I wasn't until I had done at least two or three AVNs and one of them updated and noticed my saves were there when I hadn't ported them over from my external drive yet. Even if you deleted your game file and the saves/persistent there, your saves and persistent will also be in that RenPy folder. If you already know this, looked, and didn't find anything, well....

I've played through part 5, but if you like, I can provide a save file and a persistent file, and then you can start a new game, but be able to skip through previous content pretty quickly because of the persistent file. I play on a PC.

One caveat, I've named my character "Wyatt", which will become awkward at the end of Ch5. But, since you'd likely be doing a "from the beginning" run and skipping, that shouldn't be a problem for you to change. I've also been using the LightmanP multimod. I think you could probably switch over to Sancho and use his "save tool" to make things work, but may not have to if you're starting a new game. Not sure how that impacts skipping since it wasn't the mod used in the persistent file.

Let me know if you want me to drop the files here, or if you get a better offer. You could also do a search of the thread because I do think there are at least a few "through Ch4" save files already here, hopefully with the persistent included.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ganesha2407

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
First thing, did you look for the RenPy folder that gets created on your machine? Sorry if that's too basic a question, but some people aren't aware it's there. Even if you deleted your game file and the saves/persistent there, your saves and persistent will also be in that RenPy folder. If you already know this, looked, and didn't find anything, well....

I've played through part 5, but if you like, I can provide a save file and a persistent file, and then you can start a new game, but be able to skip through previous content pretty quickly because of the persistent file. I play on a PC.

One caveat, I've named my character "Wyatt", which will become awkward at the end of Ch5. But, since you'd likely be doing a "from the beginning" run and skipping, that shouldn't be a problem for you to change. I've also been using the LightmanP multimod. I think you could probably switch over to Sancho and use his "save tool" to make things work, but may not have to if you're starting a new game. Not sure how that impacts skipping since it wasn't the mod used in the persistent file.

Let me know if you want me to drop the files here, or if you get a better offer. You could also do a search of the thread because I do think there are at least a few "through Ch4" save files already here, hopefully with the persistent included.
I'm learning something new here, since I didn't know that saves were anywhere except in the save subfolder in the game folder. Would you mind further explaining how to pull this information out of the Renpy folder? The only save references I see are in the layout folder and I'm not sure that's what you meant. Thanks.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Uhm.. why does this new update suddenly instantly start with Nancy wanting to get fucked by the MC? I've never done something with her in the previous game, I think the biggest event that happened was she looking (or touching.. or sucking?) MC's dick while he was asleep, nothing else.

Suddenly she stood in front of me and said "Let's continue where we left off, I want you to fuck me right now".

??

Reactions: An known

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Uhm.. why does this new update suddenly instantly start with Nancy wanting to get fucked by the MC? I've never done something with her in the previous game, I think the biggest event that happened was she looking (or touching.. or sucking?) MC's dick while he was asleep, nothing else.

Suddenly she stood in front of me and said "Let's continue where we left off, I want you to fuck me right now".

??
I think you missed the scene at the Roman server maybe you killed the guy in the gladiator match that lead you to missing the scene.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

??
Assuming you're not following her route and the event still triggers, that sounds like a bug. Typical since the version here is a beta release. I suggest waiting for Public Release to see if the issue is fixed since that one comes with a bunch of bug fixes...or you can hop on to the developer's Discord (you need to pledge on Patreon iirc) and ask about it (or look for someone in this thread who has access to the Discord and see if you can pass the message, like I did hours back).

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Assuming you're not following her route and the event still triggers, that sounds like a bug. Typical since the version here is a beta release. I suggest waiting for Public Release to see if the issue is fixed since that one comes with a bunch of bug fixes...or you can hop on to the developer's Discord (you need to pledge on Patreon iirc) and ask about it (or look for someone in this thread who has access to the Discord and see if you can pass the message, like I did hours back).
Guess I'll wait then, I assume it's a bug that the game doesn't properly notice my savefile or something.. Caribdis

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I'm learning something new here, since I didn't know that saves were anywhere except in the save subfolder in the game folder. Would you mind further explaining how to pull this information out of the Renpy folder? The only save references I see are in the layout folder and I'm not sure that's what you meant. Thanks.
You should just be able to download and unzip the latest release, and start up the game again. The game should pull your saves from the common PC save-file storage and you should be able to see them when you do a load. They should magically reappear in your 'game' folder.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
You should just be able to download and unzip the latest release, and start up the game again. The game should pull your saves from the common PC save-file storage and you should be able to see them when you do a load. They should magically reappear in your 'game' folder.
Just to add to this, they may only appear in the "game" save folder after you load them and save them again, but the persistent will generate there as soon as you start playing. I think I noticed this in another game. Either way, the game will find them, put them on the load screen, and them update them in both places automatically.

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
Thanks to you both for that. That very useful information and may be helpful in another game I'm playing. I always thought that once the saves in the save folder were gone that you were pooched. I've actually just simply wiped at least one game for that very reason not knowing it could be saved.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
As if you needed an excuse :sneaky:
Also, tangent: I miss your old username. Having a conversation where I say "Based on what Elsalamandra said..." sounds much nicer to me than "if you ask Dorfnutter..." :ROFLMAO:
"So why Dorfnutter?"

"Why? Well..."

Wordstoliveby.jpeg

(J/k I just wanted a more F95-appropriate username I suppose...plus I like Dorfs. That's pretty much it.)

Was anyone else disappointed that we didn't get to see the abominations? Kind of like a traffic accident: you don't really want to see it, but you kind of really do...
I don't. I'm already traumatized as is by the obvious sag they had while clothed and how Orion described them when curiosity got to me and chose Charlotte for the dare segment (curse my hyperactive imagination). So if I ever actually see them in the future I might as well put bleach in my eyes.

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
If you could care less, then you care. The expression, which I only ever see incorrectly in the US, is "I couldn't care less". As in, I don't care at all therefore it's impossible to care less.
If you've only ever seen it expressed improperly in the US, then you haven't been paying much attention.

Last edited by a moderator:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
If you could care less, then you care. The expression, which I only ever see incorrectly in the US, is "I couldn't care less". As in, I don't care at all therefore it's impossible to care less.
Thank you oh so much, Senior Undersecretary Umbridge! We are now thoroughly chastised and shall never speak in such misbegotten idioms ever again.

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes