Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Now you make it looks like a sad scene.:LOL:
I was thinking of something like a Parents meeting or a school event and they suddenly met each other then end of story. No Luna crying...:cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Almost finished last update. I suppose there will be a scene with Regina in future updates or MC just ghosted her? I was hoped of some Punishment sex\play with her about being a bitch to Peny. View attachment 2356634
Yeah a bit disappointed we don't have a choice to join her or not, it feels like a choice have been taken away from us. We can even choose to leave the party early without doing anything

Reactions: pedrobece7

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Almost finished last update. I suppose there will be a scene with Regina in future updates or MC just ghosted her? I was hoped of some Punishment sex\play with her about being a bitch to Peny.

ptooey

Sep 10, 2020
Does anyone know what's the theme song during Nancy? It's hard to search just by listening because of different language.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020

This channel on YT has the OST of Eternum. It's now been uploading the songs used in v0.5 these days.
Thanks for this. Something different to listen to while working tickets today, and perhaps next week, looking at the length of that playlist.

Reactions: ArDZer
Apr 9, 2019
What crusade? Are you such a snowflake that no aspect of the VN is subject to criticism? Go back and read what I wrote in my previous comments. I loved the first 4 chapters. This is an above average VN. For whatever faults it has the story has been well executed. I have been enjoying it and will continue to play it. The art and animations are great. Does that sound like "ragging" to you? I "ragged" on a single aspect of it (and still will, if you ask), and then got a complete explanation, breakdown and solution for a problem I never presented about a point I never made. You've got a problem with my 85% positive outlook of the game as being too negative? Tough shit. Take a critical reading course and then come back and we'll discuss it some more.
Get over yourself. I checked your profile, and your activity upon this thread, it is overwhelming negative for no reason whatsoever. If you want something 'refined enough' for your 'palate', why not stick to your college reading list? There's absolutely nothing wrong with this VN, and it should be considered relative to those within the same genre, in which case, it is outstanding. Of course it doesn't stand up to some masterpiece of literature, because it doesn't try to. The dev is not a world-renowned author, nor do they style themselves in such a way. Have you ever thought, perhaps, it isn't what you're reviewing that is the issue, but rather your perspective and asinine expectations? I think, as do the majority of F95 members, that Eternum has elevated itself within the genre of which it is party to. It's you, bud, not us.

Last edited by a moderator:

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Almost finished last update. I suppose there will be a scene with Regina in future updates or MC just ghosted her? I was hoped of some Punishment sex\play with her about being a bitch to Peny.
According to Carbdis on his Discord. He's going to add a scene for those that choose to meet with Regina instead of Penny. Regina will ghost the MC and will have negative consequences to the Penny path. He'll implement this for the Public Release.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
According to Carbdis on his Discord. He's going to add a scene for those that choose to meet with Regina instead of Penny. Regina will ghost the MC and will have negative consequences to the Penny path. He'll implement this for the Public Release.
Cool to know, though it's not a surprising news since it was clear that choosing Regina would have had that consequence. :)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Indeed not but I was hoping for some kind of 'sabotage Regina' option (like going to meet her in the locker and dumping beer on her).
On that I agree, but not at the party.
That was the first time you meet her, it was crystal clear that this was a trap by Caribdis, the party as a whole was designed to cement both Nova's ( the choice you make with her in the library is pretty clear as well) and Penny's trust in Orion ( and to show Regina is a bad apple that deserve to be punished). :)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
BTW SteveyP did Caribdis say anything on Discord about clarifying Penny's college status in the upcoming Public Release fixes? I believe ArDZer called out this one a while back...
I presented the argument that maybe Regina and Penny had known each other for longer hence the remark but you never know.

Also I'd mention this on Discord meself but I'm not subbed to him on Patreon atm (money's kinda tight on my end right now) so...

Last edited:
Reactions: arthurakins

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
BTW SteveyP did Caribdis say anything on Discord about clarifying Penny's college status in the upcoming Public Release fixes? I believe ArDZer called out this one a while back...
I presented the argument that maybe Regina and Penny had known each other for longer hence the remark but you never know.

Also I'd mention this on Discord meself but I'm not subbed to him on Patreon atm (money's kinda tight on my end right now) so...
Could the explanation be that 'college' and 'university' are not synonymous in the UK? There, 'college' can be synonymous with 'high school'. Even so, the wording is strange, since the phrasing should then be 'And all 3 years of college, really'.

EDIT: Not to mention that they are in the United States, where 'college' and 'university' ARE nearly synonymous.

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes