Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
You are correct, masseur and masseuse are French words, and masseuse is indeed the feminine of masseur. But I'm pretty sure the gender confusion is intended to play with the idea that some massage parlors are just prostitution in disguise (and as we know most of the time prostitutes are females).
I think it's really just that gendered French words that become loan words in English tend to get kind of degendered over time since English is significantly less gendered in general. For instance, fiancé and fiancée are generally interchangeable in English, and fiancée is kind of getting phased out with fiancé often being used for both men and women. In this case, masseuse is more or less gender neutral in English.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Yo Nancy is starting to scare me with that crucifixion threat. AND I LOVE IT! I was definitely on the fence with this game, but I've been blown away at every single turn. Nothing feels too over the top and all the characters are believable, even the background people. This is GotY material right here.
It was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 13, 2019
Hey, is there any sort of voice credits for this game? The voice of Captain Isaac in the Astrocorp station logs kind of sounds like Yongyea. I would be shocked af if it were him but if I were just starting a VA career I might take some uncredited roles in odd places just to fill a portfolio for later ones. Anyways, great game, keep it up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Monstrous Moonshine

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Hey, is there any sort of voice credits for this game? The voice of Captain Isaac in the Astrocorp station logs kind of sounds like Yongyea. I would be shocked af if it were him but if I were just starting a VA career I might take some uncredited roles in odd places just to fill a portfolio for later ones. Anyways, great game, keep it up.
No voice actor credits. Someone theorized the other day that Caribdis might have voiced it himself. Without a specific credit, that gives credence to the theory.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I legit need the full soundtrack for this game.
Do a search of the thread for "soundtrack" or maybe "music". I know someone pulled together one for one of the AVNs I follow, and I thought it was Eternum. I think it was after the most recent release, so within the last ~50 pages (yeah - LOTS of discussion at release time - I came on after a day and a half to 23 (27?) new pages, and there have been about 20 more since).

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Yo Nancy is starting to scare me with that crucifixion threat. AND I LOVE IT! I was definitely on the fence with this game, but I've been blown away at every single turn. Nothing feels too over the top and all the characters are believable, even the background people. This is GotY material right here.
Nancy's scary, what if it's combined with
Mr. Hernandez scary threats.:unsure:
And imagine Nancy and Mr. Hernandez knowing about Orion's harem.:LOL:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I believe Alex's "dear" father is missing. While he certainly despises his daughter, he'll be more than glad to kill the protagonist for sullying the family's name. Maybe Axel could join his father because of the unsettled score with him as well.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I don't think Nancy will have an issue with that given her dialogue back in the baths in 0.3. And I think the only reason she's doubly pissed with the ERE leader (other than him not shutting his trap) is that he's technically responsible for blueballing her and Orion when his Empire made the attack on that fateful day.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Or back at the gym with Kai, who suggested a threesome and got a "maybe even that" instead of "you're a sick creep" in reply.
Oh right, forgot about that. Definitely foreshadowing a possible foursome with the Carters in the future, yeah (maybe even a fivesome if Annie somehow stumbles upon it happening and gets dragged into it).

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Is it me or is Mr. Hernandez really intent on setting you up with his daugther?
Not necessarily. He genuinely likes you a lot. And he's a good dad, so he can tell his daughter does too. So he's just being himself around you.

Not so much about "setting up" anyone with anyone else, just happy to see his daughter happy and grateful for the people who bring that to her.

An known

Sep 16, 2021
I don't think Nancy will have an issue with that given her dialogue back in the baths in 0.3. And I think the only reason she's doubly pissed with the ERE leader (other than him not shutting his trap) is that he's technically responsible for blueballing her and Orion when his Empire made the attack on that fateful day.
Oh right, forgot about that. Definitely foreshadowing a possible foursome with the Carters in the future, yeah (maybe even a fivesome if Annie somehow stumbles upon it happening and gets dragged into it).
Yeah I know Nancy will agree to have three-four or fivesome but Mr. Hernandez...:unsure:
I don't think so...:LOL: It could be a Massacre.:ROFLMAO:

Jk. I just want to see them to have at least have an interaction, maybe in school knowing Luna and Dalia go on the same school.(just for some comedy or content)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Yeah I know Nancy will agree to have three-four or fivesome but Mr. Hernandez...:unsure:
I don't think so...:LOL: It could be a Massacre.:ROFLMAO:
Dunno about that. Luna could just as easily explain that she's absolutely fine with sharing and Mr. Hernandez would back down (probably more so if he sees Luna crying if he tries to hurt Orion, doubly so if he does beat up Orion and she tells him the one phrase that doting dads fear to hear from their daughter:

"I hate you dad").

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Dunno about that. Luna could just as easily explain that she's absolutely fine with sharing and Mr. Hernandez would back down (probably more so if he sees Luna crying if he tries to hurt Orion, doubly so if he does beat up Orion and she tells him the one phrase that doting dads fear to hear from their daughter:

"I hate you dad").
Now you make it looks like a sad scene.:LOL:
I was thinking of something like a Parents meeting or a school event and they suddenly met each other then end of story.
No... Luna crying...:cry: would be the worst thing I could see.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 908 Votes