talion777

Apr 5, 2022
With 2% done I think the excitement mode can be disabled for the moment and the zen patience mode can be enabled instead. since the location possibilities are literally endless within the context of the game feel free to daydream of the final frontier, to boldly go where no VN has gone before (but with a return to chaps. 1-4 type storytelling please!). I'd kind of like some Imperial Rome type setting and not every setting has to be dark and gloomy either. Mt Olympus in the clouds? Treetop cities? something Atlantean? Or if gloomier then maybe something Dying-Earth-like with Vancian humor? MC plays Cugel? lol

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
This guy is an effing genius!!!
I didn't see it previously but... Oh damn look at what he's doing giving us these easter eggs...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So preciouss!!!!

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
This guy is an effing genius!!!
I didn't see it previously but... Oh damn look at what he's doing giving us these easter eggs...
So preciouss!!!!
Do you have a bigger version of that? 551x310 is too small to make out what you've circled.

Nameless202

Mar 2, 2021
wait 2%, bet it would be done in prob 3-4 months, but if we all lucky maybe 2-3 months, either way good luck to dev, hope u have a good health all the way till the last update(full game)

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
wait 2%, bet it would be done in prob 3-4 months, but if we all lucky maybe 2-3 months, either way good luck to dev, hope u have a good health all the way till the last update(full game)
There are usually several months between Updates. However, those Updates are huge and of high quality, so it is completely justified that they take so long.

If 0.6 drops you will probably have a few hours of Content, which will be way worth the wait.

Nameless202

Mar 2, 2021
There are usually several months between Updates. However, those Updates are huge and of high quality, so it is completely justified that they take so long.

If 0.6 drops you will probably have a few hours of Content, which will be way worth the wait.
yeah i know

especially bout the render thing, cause i tried to render a 10 min or something video at it took a lot of time

now do the render for a game that needs hundreds maybe thousands of code line plus the high qual image(?) and a lil bit of GIF if i may say, soo yeah i bet 20% every month if nothing goes sideway soo yeah

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

Reactions: pedrobece7

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

Unless Caribdis pulls another 0.5 where we get 4 scenes instead of 3 (which was the standard during 0.3 and 0.4), I'm guessing we're back to the regular 4-month dev sched so...*crunches numbers*...last week of May or early-mid June release is what I'm guessing.

And yes, I say 3 because we currently have 3 girls that have a pending scene after 0.5...

-Another Annie event (maybe 0.6 is the update where she finally loses her v-card?)
-Alex (guaranteed considering she's the poster girl of the upcoming update AND she's due a scene now. Current guess is it's something that could happen in her new apartment)
-Dalia (also due for a scene. 0.5 hinted that she's going to ask Orion to go down on her. Maybe it'll escalate into something more after that? Like how Lauren's massage in OIAL 0.6 escalated into her first penetration scene? We'll see...)

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Unless... Calypso made up her mind and started to do the only way to rebuild her entire clan...;)
(but I'm pretty sure if she'll have a scene it won't be further than the other girls had.:))

"But a scene is a scene"
Now that's something most players would be happy to see regarding Calypso in future updates. But the protagonist would need to work overtime if he wants to aid her efforts in "rebuilding". The result might end up in this:
1676870885428.png

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Unless... Calypso made up her mind and started to do the only way to rebuild her entire clan...;)
(but I'm pretty sure if she'll have a scene it won't be further than the other girls had.:))

"But a scene is a scene"
Now that's something most players would be happy to see regarding Calypso in future updates. But the protagonist would need to work overtime if he wants to aid her efforts in "rebuilding". The result might end up in this:
View attachment 2403360
She'll likely be the last in the harem to have a penetration scene (after Luna). Even more likely that it'll happen sometime after her "crossing-over-to-the-real-world" event (which could happen pretty soon but not 0.6 soon).

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
how does one activate this scene
Head to the locker room (just don't do it). The witch (Regina I mean) is waiting there, she tells the protagonist to strip down. which he does but she just takes pictures of him in his birthday suit and sends them to poor Penny. Needless to say, her heart breaks and also her path ends.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Forgot to add: all this "Calypso scene when" talk makes me wonder if she'll have the opposite reaction to the rest of the girls once she sees Orion's "big mara" (even when fully erect)...

Youcallthatapenis.gif

(Though considering all them "Girly Male Elf" tropes she'll probably be as flabbergasted as the rest of them, maybe even wonder if Orion has any Orc heritage or something)

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes