Apr 16, 2022
ngl the character models in this game are so hot that even grandma is straight up bussin'. As a broke college student I don't usually subscribe on Patreon but if there is one game that I'm willing to support, it is without a doubt Eternum ^-^

m3d10cr3

Feb 23, 2020
After long time waiting for v0.5 public release (you may say me a big liar, but i'm not, at least this time, lol), finally i played Eternum again.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

I think Cari heard his patrons very well (on how boring to added BJ and other as 'side dish' before 'main course' arrives). Now 'The side dish' become more variative and also they got improvement on how you treat a girl in your relationship with them in future (romantic / rough route for Penny, normal/"milf" conversation for Nancy) -I forgot whether he also added such feature before on OIALT?-. Good job!!!
But not only them got my appreciation, also main story from Luna while she (and his dad) and Orion having short vacation together for Day of The Dead ceremony. Damn, those scenes reminded me of Coco, the best Mexican themed cartoon movie i have watched. Cancion Del Mariachi kicks in on Taco scene and also Orion gently wrapped his arm around Luna's hips for DoTD photoshoot with La Llorona violin version song. Man, i though i was playing AVN with full of SEGS at that time, but i didn't. It's like i was just playing dating sim with VN's touch, sweet like cotton candy! I love on how Cari treated Luna's story. Now she's more open herself and sometime unraveled her 'dirty' side (such treatment is not for everyone who like shy, yet mysterious Luna). Hats off!!!

And finally, Orion and Nancy enjoy their momment without any annoying interruptions, it's good, although i expect more, like they did on Roman server. Also, i love on how Cari brought Halloween party scenes with Jinx (Nova) and Idriel (Penny). Would they be 3some partners? we'll see.

The story? Yes. Maybe some of you think there are some VNs with more decent and engaging storytelling than Eternum or Once in A Lifetime, but for me, they have right portion almost in anything.
No more no less. Their storytelling, vibes, jokes, and also the music (i think this plays small but important thing to made Cari's work more life). They are in right portion and i love that. HS artstyle? Some of body parts may be ridiculous and were not illustrated well, but i'm not too concerned about that.

Story keeps me interested and engage, and too bad again, i (we) must wait for 4-5 months later to know the secret of Thanatos. was he really dead? or he wasn't but got 'immortality' instead?
It sucks to wait again. Thank you so much, Cari. I think i'll keep waiting with public release (say this statement in adult content forum website with full of piracy would sounds ridiculous and sounds like a lie, but it's okay)
Until i can endure to wait it, lol. Also my meme for v0.5 without context
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
After long time waiting for v0.5 public release (you may say me a big liar, but i'm not, at least this time, lol), finally i played Eternum again.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

I think Cari heard his patrons very well (on how boring to added BJ and other as 'side dish' before 'main course' arrives). Now 'The side dish' become more variative and also they got improvement on how you treat a girl in your relationship with them in future (romantic / rough route for Penny, normal/"milf" conversation for Nancy) -I forgot whether he also added such feature before on OIALT?-. Good job!!!
But not only them got my appreciation, also main story from Luna while she (and his dad) and Orion having short vacation together for Day of The Death ceremony. Damn, those scenes reminded me of Coco, the best Mexican themed cartoon movie i have watched. Cancion Del Mariachi kicks in on Taco scene and also Orion gently wrapped his arm around Luna's hips for DoTD photoshoot with La Llorona violin version song. Man, i though i was playing AVN with full of SEGS at that time, but i didn't. It's like i was just playing dating sim with VN's touch, sweet like cotton candy! I love on how Cari treated Luna's story. Now she's more open herself and sometime unraveled her 'dirty' side (such treatment is not for everyone who like shy, yet mysterious Luna). Hats off!!!

And finally, Orion and Nancy enjoy their momment without any annoying interruptions, it's good, although i expect more, like they did on Roman server. Also, i love on how Cari brought Halloween party scenes with Jinx (Nova) and Idriel (Penny). Would they be 3some partners? we'll see.

The story? Yes. Maybe some of you think there are some VNs with more decent and engaging storytelling than Eternum or Once in A Lifetime, but for me, they have right portion almost in anything.
No more no less. Their storytelling, vibes, jokes, and also the music (i think this plays small but important thing to made Cari's work more life). They are in right portion and i love that. HS artstyle? Some of body parts may be ridiculous and were not illustrated well, but i'm not too concerned about that.

Story keeps me interested and engage, and too bad again, i (we) must wait for 4-5 months later to know the secret of Thanatos. was he really dead? or he wasn't but got 'immortality' instead?
It sucks to wait again. Thank you so much, Cari. I think i'll keep waiting with public release (say this statement in adult content forum website with full of piracy would sounds ridiculous and sounds like a lie, but it's okay)
Yes we are on a piracy website , but i think Caribdis has support from many people here. When the quality is here, it's more easier to support the team.

kasoe

Jul 10, 2022
Man, translating this game to spanish made me realize something. I didn't want to translate anything, I just wanted to partake in the awesomeness of this game. So upon realizing that, I decided to create my own VN. That's the effect Eternum has on you lol. Sadly, this means I won't finish the translation. Anyways, wish me luck (y)
I'll be patiently waiting for the release

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019

SPOILER ALERT!!!

But not only them got my appreciation, also main story from Luna while she (and his dad) and Orion having short vacation together for Day of The Death ceremony. Damn, those scenes reminded me of Coco, the best Mexican themed cartoon movie i have watched. Cancion Del Mariachi kicks in on Taco scene and also Orion gently wrapped his arm around Luna's hips for DoTD photoshoot with La Llorona violin version song. Man, i though i was playing AVN with full of SEGS at that time, but i didn't. It's like i was just playing dating sim with VN's touch, sweet like cotton candy! I love on how Cari treated Luna's story. Now she's more open herself and sometime unraveled her 'dirty' side (such treatment is not for everyone who like shy, yet mysterious Luna). Hats off!!!

I remember you saying that you'll wait for the public release when the update was first leaked, but damn, I didn't except you to be patient. Now thats... a man of focus, commitment and sheer f-ing will.

noobchan51515

May 6, 2020
i just finished .5 as i waited till the public release and god DAM Luna is still best girl then Nancy but god damn the story is just getting better and better i just wish i didint have to look up how to spell Idriel's name i am starting to think that Mc is maybe a clone of the fonder or maybe a test tube baby as he seems to be able to see past the glamor that is the tits and money that a a lot of ppl cant see past and what is the deal with the necklace that seems like in a game like Eternum would be Overpowered like even more so then the weapons of atlas i dont think even the protarions can kill him now so i dont see how anyone can take him on powers or no powers

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
i just finished .5 as i waited till the public release and god DAM Luna is still best girl then Nancy but god damn the story is just getting better and better i just wish i didint have to look up how to spell Idriel's name i am starting to think that Mc is maybe a clone of the fonder or maybe a test tube baby as he seems to be able to see past the glamor that is the tits and money that a a lot of ppl cant see past and what is the deal with the necklace that seems like in a game like Eternum would be Overpowered like even more so then the weapons of atlas i dont think even the protarions can kill him now so i dont see how anyone can take him on powers or no powers
First of all, take a breath. Punctuation is your friend ...

Second, the necklace is a one-use get-out-of-jail-free card. Whatever Thanatos is gives him more power than that. But now it's used and gone and I doubt he can get another one. Now he'll just have to rely on his demon-warrior power to stay alive. It doesn't come close to the Weapons of Atlas power-wise.

Third, whatever the MC is, and I do think the fact that he's 100% compatible is a sign of something connected to the founder, I don't think he's going to be a clone. But he will probably be something. But it also may just be that his compatibility is why he seems to have been connected even before getting the implant. I won't be surprised if at some point he loses it but finds another way to "Enter the Matrix."

And lastly, Chang is best girl.

Reactions: Walter Victor
4.80 star(s) 910 Votes