Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
yup this is the version I downloaded still could not find the scene
It's easy... in the previous (non-Public) release, at the end of the FR event, if on the Penny FR path (not the Nova FR path) you could either "talk" to Penny in the main room or simply leave... that was it, no other choice. Now you have the choice to go to the locker rooms. It's not complicated bud, keep it simple. Regards.

Edit: A picture is worth a thousand words, here's the LR Regina event location:
1676557974743.png

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Then the compressed version has not been updated. You can download the actual public version from itch.io

Wrong sir, see above post (I edited my reply post with additional info). I'm currently updating SanchoMod and for the purposes of proving I'm not full of shit I'm doing so in the compressed version. Proof is in the screenshot of the above post.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
What she did to penny is not the same as what that other girl did from once in a lifetime. Making her magically turn into a nice person because of cock magic would make the game feel cheaper and throw character motivations/development out the window. It would also turn Orion's character into an asshole - this is fine for corruption games but this is not that kind of game tonally. There is also the matter of development time. Any time dedicated to worthless filler characters like regina is time away from the main girls and Calypso. Personally I would not care one bit if we never saw her again.

I am very happy Caribdis added this scene to the game as a fuck you to people who did not read the text and were expecting to be rewarded for being an asshole despite it being very obvious that a scene like this does not fit both the game's tone and Orion's personality (who is portrayed as a kind/considerate person for the most part). It was also obvious that pursuing her was a bad choice that would never end well. I dont know why someone would go for regina and think it was a good idea.

While I think that having extended bad endings/scenes like you have in JVNs is a waste of time for the most part at least for this game, I quite like the addition of smaller scenes like this that show that your decisions have consequences.
I'll second that. Jasmine from OiaLt only had a slightly antagonistic relationship with the MC, and only at the beginning.

Before we see something with Regina, I can rather imagine that we will have to deal with the girl we met in the competition with Nova. She was a bitch to Nova in the beginning, but after Nova showed her skills in Eternum she was genuinely impressed by her and Nova doesn't hold a grudge against her.

Honestly, if you lost Penny's path because you thought following Regina was a good decision, you deserve it. Caribdis is even still quite nice in this regard. For me, it would have cost the path with Nancy, Dalia and Nova (Nancy and Dalia because family ties and Nova because she and Penny are besties).

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
It's easy... in the previous (non-Public) release, at the end of the FR event, if on the Penny FR path (not the Nova FR path) you could either "talk" to Penny in the main room or simply leave... that was it, no other choice. Now you have the choice to go to the locker rooms. It's not complicated bud, keep it simple. Regards.

Edit: A picture is worth a thousand words, here's the LR Regina event location:
Yup talk option is not there in locker room

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yup talk option is not there in locker room
It will be if you are on Penny's path and have finished her "Classroom" event (either after Nova's event or skipping Nova's event doesn't matter) so she'll be waiting on the staircase of the main room. I'm modding on the compressed version this very minute and working the FreeRoam code so I know it's there, I'm physically doing it.

Last edited:

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
It will be if you are on Penny's path and have finished her "Classroom" event (either after Nova's event or skipping Nova's event doesn't matter) so she'll be waiting on the staircase of the main room. I'm modding on the compressed version this very minute and working the FreeRoam code so I know it's there, I'm physically doing it.
Yup I am in the same place. Penny is in main room and regina asked to meet in the locker room

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yup I am in the same place. Penny is in main room and regina asked to meet in the locker room
Well, I played the FR from the beginning, no cheats, and showed you the screenshot so I don't know what to tell you bud. The feature and the scene are there unless you aren't using the new Public release (there's a new compression that was listed yesterday).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
it might be about the mods. Same thing happened to me, then I uninstalled the SanchoMod and problem seemed to be fixed. Idk if it would work for you, tho.
Bud, cut me some slack! The current SanchoMod (in the mod's thread as of this very minute) is for v0.5 non-Public. I haven't release the Public version update yet... that's what I'm working on. Of course if you ever install a mod for a version that's previous to the VN your playing it won't work... Always, always, always install the same mod version for the VN version being played... never use mis-matched versions.

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
Bud, cut me some slack! The current SanchoMod (in the mod's thread as of this very minute) is for v0.5 non-Public. I haven't release the Public version update yet... that's what I'm working on. Of course if you ever install a mod for a version that's previous to the VN your playing it won't work... Always, always, always install the same mod version for the VN version being played... never use mis-matched versions.
bro chill ain’t nobody blamin you. I actually am grateful cause of all the work you’ve done. It’s okay, we don’t expect you to update the mod this fast, but still they might’ve had an issue with this so I’m only trying to help lmao

Reactions: Herofactory45

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
bro chill ain’t nobody blamin you. I actually am grateful cause of all the work you’ve done. It’s okay, we don’t expect you to update the mod this fast, but still they might’ve had an issue with this so I’m only trying to help lmao
Gotcha. I thought you were implying that the mod was done. I'm all good, I've just had to answer some other "silly" issues with another mod early this morning so I'm a tad on guard... no offense intended and apologies for the way it reads.

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
Gotcha. I thought you were implying that the mod was done. I'm all good, I've just had to answer some other "silly" issues with another mod early this morning so I'm a tad on guard... no offense intended and apologies for the way it reads.
nah its cool. With all the times you saved me with your mods, you don’t have to apologize for shit

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents (includes new Core v7):
Eternum - MultiMod Edition (v0.5 Update)
View attachment 2331739
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
SanchoMod Update (v0.5R Public)
1676574128674.png
Go get you some.

Links in the mod thread's OP and it's associated FAQ are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • Updated to latest Core v7a
  • Updated to latest v0.5 game code
  • Rewrote Party freeroam dynamic guide
  • Added new "scene" to SanchoGallery
  • Various other tweaks and refinements
Regards.

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
/starts mumbling

Please don't fall until the next update*...please don't fall until the next update...I want to see what Cari can do with even more hands on deck now that we're about to get into the thick of the story...please don't fall until the next update...

Pleaselast.jpg

*"Why not pray that it doesn't fall off until the end of the story?" Well I'd like that too, but I figure if Patreons see what the extra help does in the upcoming update then it'll just snowball from there, y'know?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
/starts mumbling

Please don't fall until the next update*...please don't fall until the next update...I want to see what Cari can do with even more hands on deck now that we're about to get into the thick of the story...please don't fall until the next update...

View attachment 2395752

*"Why not pray that it doesn't fall off until the end of the story?" Well I'd like that too, but I figure if Patreons see what the extra help does in the upcoming update then it'll just snowball from there, y'know?
Well as long as they will keep the decision for the story in few hands, keep the quality in check and set a standard for both the graphic compartment and the musicians everything should work, of course I can understand your worries.
It's always a tough time when you have more peoples working on a project.... Especially if you started as an indie developer...

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Well as long as they will keep the decision for the story in few hands, keep the quality in check and set a standard for both the graphic compartment and the musicians everything should work, of course I can understand your worries.
It's always a tough time when you have more peoples working on a project.... Especially if you started as an indie developer...
Oh I'm not worried about that since I'm pretty sure Caribdis already has the story locked. I'm more worried about the number of Patrons that would potentially leave until the next update, thus making the tier fall again and Caribdis going back to just blazing through dev like a madman with a handful of volunteers instead of getting enough moolah to hire additional help. I mean I know the risk of having more people but with his current work ethic I was thinking maybe having more hands would help lighten the load for him a little.

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
Oh I'm not worried about that since I'm pretty sure Caribdis already has the story locked. I'm more worried about the number of Patrons that would potentially leave until the next update, thus making the tier fall again and Caribdis going back to just blazing through dev like a madman with a handful of volunteers instead of getting enough moolah to hire additional help. I mean I know the risk of having more people but with his current work ethic I was thinking maybe having more hands would help lighten the load for him a little.
I know it was a milestone, but I don't think he'd turn back the extra help he already hired just because of 100 patrons dropping. I mean why bother, let them help you at that point.

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes