joryh

Nov 8, 2021
OMG CARIBDIS IS YOUR DAD WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO CAN I KISS YOUR FEET?

/s

Edit: Okay in all seriousness though...maybe people just aren't aware of the /s thing being code for sarcasm. Or maybe they just zone off before reading the entire comment because they see it being negative and automatically get the pitchforks without getting the joke. /shrugs
You'll never see it from me. I've been using :s as my sarcasm emoticon for literally decades. Not that it's hard to figure out.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Oh man the one light message I make after all this drama and it gets deleted :cry:
Anyway, kinda weird to see "you are ignoring content by this member" in other people's quotes. Like I don't want to show ignored content but a part of me is kinda like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, curious to know but not enough to suffer the consequences. A little bit like the Regina scene (and boom, smooth transition - please modos don't delete that). Anywho, seems like the regina scene enters the "tell Chang the password of Dalia's server" category of choice I'll never make but knows how it goes anyway thanks to the people here who actually can play these dark pathes out of curiosity (I certainly can't play these scenes but still enjoy knowing what happens so thanks you heroes).

Last edited:
Reactions: Fun Shaundi

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
damn no segs

I would've scummed saved either way cuz Penny all the way over some pretentious bitch, but horny brain likes Caribdis' lewd scenes regardless of the girl :HideThePain:
nah nothing new man. The stuff with Penny crying isn't true either. There literally is no new content. The changelog in renders were probably some additions to the already existing scenes, not new ones. You can't meet Regina.

Aimai

Jan 20, 2023
nah nothing new man. The stuff with Penny crying isn't true either. There literally is no new content. The changelog in renders were probably some additions to the already existing scenes, not new ones. You can't meet Regina.
Idk dude, you're playing an older version then, I downloaded the new build from Caribdis' itch.io page, and the scene is there, I'm not making it up.
And that's the last time I'm viewing that scene lol, felt bad the first time, you guilted me into ctrling through just to take a ss Capture.PNG

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I don't know how to spoiler tag on this site, so sorry if I fail,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As I said a few dozen posts ago. IMO not even worth the time to implement it, since it is quite clear that it will mean that you lose Pennys Path.

I cannot really understand why people actually wanted a H-Scene with Regine. Sure, she does not look bad, but no H-Scene with any side character is worth losing the path to one of the Main Girls.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
As I said a few dozen posts ago. IMO not even worth the time to implement it, since it is quite clear that it will mean that you lose Pennys Path.

I cannot really understand why people actually wanted a H-Scene with Regine. Sure, she does not look bad, but no H-Scene with any side character is worth losing the path to one of the Main Girls.
-Que Penny either murdering Reg and then sleeping with us, while having rough sex, to show we were the better choice that night-

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Idk dude, you're playing an older version then, I downloaded the new build from Caribdis' itch.io page, and the scene is there, I'm not making it up.
And that's the last time I'm viewing that scene lol, felt bad the first time, you guilted me into ctrling through just to take a ss View attachment 2393843
I must be a sadist cuz she looks hot af while crying...

Still feel bad tho, my pp is going through mixed emotions

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021

What I'm confused about is why that was a scene Carbidis decided to show for the public release.
Like you'd think it'd be either a lewd scene, wholesome scene, or an easter egg (or all 3 combined),
to give people incentive to play the public release instead of the leaked versions.

Also to answer your question, I usually scum save bad scenes 1) just to see what they are about and 2) if they're a guilty pleasure hot scene. (The bad ending ntr scene in OIAL was brutal and I've never reverted my save as fast as I have for that, but the absolute degenerate in me found it hot for like 2 seconds :HideThePain:)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

Ahh... yet another reason to use SanchoMod where you can see both due to a fully unlocked SanchoGallery... or suggested save points where plots/paths split off, or SanchoSplit scenes for combos, or SanchoCheats for hard-handed manipulation... you get to play however you want to play at your discretion with all the UI tweaks you could (hopefully) ever need. Also...pffft at H-scene, she might be paramount to the story, we'll have to see, ain't it?

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Ahh... yet another reason to use SanchoMod where you can see both due to a fully unlocked SanchoGallery... or suggested save points where plots/paths split off, or SanchoSplit scenes for combos, or SanchoCheats for hard-handed manipulation... you get to play however you want to play at your discretion with all the UI tweaks you could (hopefully) ever need. Also...pffft at H-scene, she might be paramount to the story, we'll have to see, ain't it?
I'm personally hoping Regina is like that bully girl from OIAL, where she starts off as a pretentious bitch, then turns into a side girl after MC gives her that magic wee-wee :devilish:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
What I'm confused about is why that was a scene Carbidis decided to show for the public release.
Like you'd think it'd be either a lewd scene, wholesome scene, or an easter egg (or all 3 combined),
to give people incentive to play the public release instead of the leaked versions.

Also to answer your question, I usually scum save bad scenes 1) just to see what they are about and 2) if they're a guilty pleasure hot scene. (The bad ending ntr scene in OIAL was brutal and I've never reverted my save as fast as I have for that, but the absolute degenerate in me found it hot for like 2 seconds :HideThePain:)
I think because people wanted a scene. There were people asking about a scene because they were not able to find Regine in the Locker Room (I was looking for her as well, simply to see what would happen... But I was totally fine with nothing happening). OR it was not ready for the initial Release, which would also be totally fine.

Personally, I am the guy with hundreds of Saves and I usually check the other options all the time. Same with the Yakuza-Scene you are referring to - I watched the scene, even tho it was a very obvious choice for a bad ending. I will watch the Regina-scene on full release (my plan is basically the same like OIAL - I will check everything out until 0.8 and then I will wait for the end and play from the start... I was even thinking if I should not play the game until full release from now on, but I am afraid, I am too weak for this, even tho I enjoyed to play up until 0.4 in one go, since it was really enjoyable to spend like 3 hours each evening with Eternum).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I think because people wanted a scene. There were people asking about a scene because they were not able to find Regine in the Locker Room (I was looking for her as well, simply to see what would happen... But I was totally fine with nothing happening). OR it was not ready for the initial Release, which would also be totally fine.

Personally, I am the guy with hundreds of Saves and I usually check the other options all the time. Same with the Yakuza-Scene you are referring to - I watched the scene, even tho it was a very obvious choice for a bad ending. I will watch the Regina-scene on full release (my plan is basically the same like OIAL - I will check everything out until 0.8 and then I will wait for the end and play from the start... I was even thinking if I should not play the game until full release from now on, but I am afraid, I am too weak for this, even tho I enjoyed to play up until 0.4 in one go, since it was really enjoyable to spend like 3 hours each evening with Eternum).
IMHO I reckon the R short scene was planned all along but wasn't finished and the pledge-edition of the VN was pushed out before the scene was final. That makes the most sense, right? Either that or he's fucking with all of us... and making my modding life more difficult! :ROFLMAO:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I'm guessing he reaaaally just wanted the "why no Regina scene" people to realize that going after her - after everything that she has done so far during the party - is an absolutely bad idea and they should feel bad for asking for it.

The bad ending ntr scene in OIAL was brutal and I've never reverted my save as fast as I have for that, but the absolute degenerate in me found it hot for like 2 seconds :HideThePain:
firefly-special.gif

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I'm guessing he reaaaally just wanted the "why no Regina scene" people to realize that going after her - after everything that she has done so far during the party - is an absolutely bad idea and they should feel bad for asking for it.
I like it, without bad choices there is no good choices :WeSmart:

Reactions: Yvier the Duck
4.80 star(s) 910 Votes