SkyIce

Jun 15, 2021
it's really really hard to choose one favorite girl....... since each of them is so cute, having lovely personality!!:cry:
But....:devilish:
My rank in v0.4: 1.Dalia 2.Luna 3.Nancy 4.Annie 5.Penny 6.Alex 7.Nova:giggle:
My rank in v0.5: 1.Dalia 2.Penny 3.Luna 4.Nancy 5.Annie 6.Nova 7.Alex:p
Plus, i would place Idriel in No.3 and Calypso in No.6 as well. If they are counted.:cool:

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
it's really really hard to choose one favorite girl....... since each of them is so cute, having lovely personality!!:cry:
Plus, i would place Idriel in No.3 and Calypso in No.6 as well. If they are counted.:cool:
My rank since 0.1:
1.Penny 2.Penny 3.Penny 4.Penny 5.Penny
and after that maybe Penny.

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
How dare you! The only correct ranking is:

1.Nova 1.Dalia 1.Penny 1.Annie 1.Nancy 1.Luna 1.Alex 2.Chang

Aimai

Jan 20, 2023
Fuck that new Regina/Penny scene lmao, wish I hadn't seen it now..
Caribdis really gave it good to the people asking for her scene

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Let's just go back to what's new in the Public release. Cause that's the reason I revisited the thread.

In the old changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And the new change log:

I replayed the Public Release of the game and played it frame by frame and didn't seem to notice new 35 images. (Or maybe I'm blinded by some... "interesting body parts")

It also said there 2 new sound effects and So I listened to every beat and sound effects the game has...(Or maybe Caribdis added more thrust during the Nancy scene) didn't seem to hear anything new.

And look for Regina and the scene that said to be a bad end or a lost route to Penny, didn't find it.
To the point, Penny is the one tried to find Regina herself:
There's no Regina scene??
These fuckers lied to me

I would've played the scene, then reverted back to my wholesome Penny route, but would've been hot either way :devilish:

I would not mind some Penny X Regina threesomes in the future, with them competing with each other, though I don't think Caribdis even considers her a side character.
Why he gotta make even his NPCs so hot :HideThePain:

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
View attachment 2393327
If that is how you wanna play things...
You… you sure about that pick? I strongly believe Mr. Hernandez would want to think that her beloved daughter’s boy-friend’s best friend is Chang, a male, than 7 extremely hot girls. Imagine the things he’d do if he knew her princess is a part of a harem… Nobody would want that, right? I think we reached an agreement that Chang IS the number one, right? Right…

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
You… you sure about that pick? I strongly believe Mr. Hernandez would want to think that her beloved daughter’s boy-friend’s best friend is Chang, a male, than 7 extremely hot girls. Imagine the things he’d do if he knew her princess is a part of a harem… Nobody would want that, right? I think we reached an agreement that Chang IS the number one, right? Right…
No we have not.
screenshot1920.png As for the harem, sure, I could see Mr. Hernandez having a slight issue with it. Although, if Loony Lunes is happy with us and enjoys the fun and love that she gets from both us and the other ladies, likely Nova and maybe Annie, and he sees that she is happy and loved, I don't see how he would have an issue with it, so long as we don't hurt her in any way or go against her wishes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Fuck that new Regina/Penny scene lmao, wish I hadn't seen it now..
Caribdis really gave it good to the people asking for her scene
Could you spoil me the scene? Don't want to download and replay for a mini-scene

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
If you don't like getting socks for Christmas you must still be a child. Adults don't have a time for buying socks so it's ideal present ; )
Socks are great. Throw them in the dryer for a little while if you want to have really hot socks - even by yourself. ;)

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
I don't know how to spoiler tag on this site, so sorry if I fail,
Hell nah bro that ain’t it. Caribdis should’ve just implemented a virus that is triggered by that choice, and everyone that chose Regina over the literal goddess should be banned from playing the game forever.

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes