Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
There should be more penny content in the public version that is now available on itch.io - Caribdis was going to add a scene for the people who wanted to meet regina in the locker room.
Yeah, I read about it and I just downloaded the public version and playing it now, I'm curious to see what Caribdis planned as a bad ending for that scene. :)

P.S. I'm playing it from the beginning again, so it could take me some time to get there, but alas the game's too good for me so I'm not complaining... to my 15th playthrough I go!
See you later guy and Happy Valentines to you all.. :giggle: (y)

Last edited:

Andromodus

Feb 9, 2020
is it my incest fetish or is the mc ment to be related to thes girls. some dialg just seems to fit into a incest patch formula.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
is it my incest fetish or is the mc ment to be related to thes girls. some dialg just seems to fit into a incest patch formula.
The MC is not related to anyone. But they feel pretty close to each other (Annie because of the long friendship and Nancy because she took care for him when he was younger, same with Penny and Dalia). Obviously this does not apply to Luna, Nova or Alex, since they were met during the time the game takes place.

And IMO it is good that there is no incest involved (yet, I am pretty sure that there will be incest between Nancy, Penny and Dalia in form of three- or foursomes). Because if you would make Annie the sister, you would somehow make her more important than Nancy, Penny or Dalia. And if those were the actual family, it would put Annie lower.

So I think the relationships for the game are just perfect, and this is coming from someone who is a huge incest-lover.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Not sure if this has been asked before, but how do I change my player name? Seems like the latest update added last name, reloading my saves from previous version gives me the default "Richards" as the last name.

Edit: Nevermind, found the solution on my own. Enable dev console and use the command [lastname = "enternamehere"] (need to use the quotes as well)
In case of first name, use the command [mc = "enternamehere"]

Last edited:

Rakssu

Jun 14, 2018
So, I just heard of this game. public release version says is 5.0, but f95 uploaded files says it is 5.7. what's the deal here? whats the difference if there is any?

Reactions: barosso
4.80 star(s) 909 Votes