Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
heh, that gun is Sunshot from Destiny 2...

edited to remove links: whoops, forgot I'm not allowed to post links yet.
I trust you on that, with all the references to other movies, games, mangas and considering all the references to historic ( real and not) myths and legends... I'm lucky I get half of them right. :)

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
So, what do we think the odds are of Nancy's multi-server empire eventually extending to the real world?

Nameless202

Mar 2, 2021
I'm happy that Caribdis is not speedrunning the story and instead is giving us others things to enjoy besides the main objective of the MC and the girls.

And there's still plenty of scenarios to explore: Challenging Alex in the pool, Chang cosplaying as professor X after snu-snu with Michaela, punishing Idriel for being Idriel, more instagram photos of the cat!!

punishing idriel just cause shes idriel..??

hmmmm

aight where do i sign....

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Naked and shy is good. Naked and shy want to please. Naked and shy, once engaged, are absolute beasts. They may not be able to teach you something new, but you can explore them and maybe teach them how you like to be pleased. It's why everyone seems to have something of a virgin fetish. Granted, getting schooled by Nancy would be awesome, too, but Nova, Luna and Annie will be greater adventures - they don't necessarily know what they want, you get to play at different things with them.

Just my two bits (not the saying, but, you know, inflation). ;)
I am pretty sure alex and dalia are virgins too

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes