An known

Sep 16, 2021
Well yeah harem will be the canon route, but you can always reject a path if you want to have multiple gameplays. Its not like you stop being friends with them, you just don’t engage in sexual activities but they still help you in all stuff. Well I’m guessing they do because I CAN’T REJECT ANY OF THEM I TRIED BUT NO I JUST CAN’T I MEAN HOW CAN YOU RESIST IT?
No person has the ability to have resistance to all of them because this person is the only one who can:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Does anyone have that ''Why does God hate me?'' Screenshot from the game? I have an idea.
Uhhh, was the line from Orion or someone else?

Edit: I'm asking because this is the one instance I currently remember where Orion said something similar...

Erm.jpg

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Uh, I think he's just saying that he get more excited with a shy naked woman, instead of a hot Goddess MILF that ask to have wild steamy sex with you, in it's convoluted way...
Now I would gladly let him being exxcomunicated just for writing that, but that's another story...:sneaky::D
Naked and shy is good. Naked and shy want to please. Naked and shy, once engaged, are absolute beasts. They may not be able to teach you something new, but you can explore them and maybe teach them how you like to be pleased. It's why everyone seems to have something of a virgin fetish. Granted, getting schooled by Nancy would be awesome, too, but Nova, Luna and Annie will be greater adventures - they don't necessarily know what they want, you get to play at different things with them.

Just my two bits (not the saying, but, you know, inflation). ;)

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
Just replayed, making sure that I had the pendant for Annie, but I still die at the end of the Xeno attack... is there no way to avoid death?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Just replayed, making sure that I had the pendant for Annie, but I still die at the end of the Xeno attack... is there no way to avoid death?
I mean, you get killed (kinda), but you don't lose your level or your stuff if you got Annie the pendant.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I mean, you get killed (kinda), but you don't lose your level or your stuff if you got Annie the pendant.
You're only MOSTLY dead.

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
OK, so I just played again on PC and it worked correctly, but on android I got the you died screen. So maybe an issue with Android variables.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
I'm happy that Caribdis is not speedrunning the story and instead is giving us others things to enjoy besides the main objective of the MC and the girls.

And there's still plenty of scenarios to explore: Challenging Alex in the pool, Chang cosplaying as professor X after snu-snu with Michaela, punishing Idriel for being Idriel, more instagram photos of the cat!!

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Naked and shy is good. Naked and shy want to please. Naked and shy, once engaged, are absolute beasts. They may not be able to teach you something new, but you can explore them and maybe teach them how you like to be pleased. It's why everyone seems to have something of a virgin fetish. Granted, getting schooled by Nancy would be awesome, too, but Nova, Luna and Annie will be greater adventures - they don't necessarily know what they want, you get to play at different things with them.

Just my two bits (not the saying, but, you know, inflation). ;)
Uhm yeah and I agree, I'm not against shy naked girl that we can enjoy of course.
I would have exxcomunicated him because he dared to imply that a hot milf (Nancy in this case) is less sexy in comparison and that is... Blasphemy, man.. ;) :D
A similar thought requires...

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I'm happy that Caribdis is not speedrunning the story and instead is giving us others things to enjoy besides the main objective of the MC and the girls.

And there's still plenty of scenarios to explore: Challenging Alex in the pool, Chang cosplaying as professor X after snu-snu with Michaela, punishing Idriel for being Idriel, more instagram photos of the cat!!
holdup.jpg

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes