juhygg

Jul 7, 2022
What? All I'm saying is, that she is the best looking character in the game. :unsure:
what i meant is, if you had the model and swap faces in the software, youll understand. as being a guy who had drawn and done 3d modeling before. i can separate every bit of features in my mind. makeup cannot fool me irl when close

juhygg

Jul 7, 2022
I think you did just fine with your sig.
But to seriously answer to you trying to help improve this game, well you can't, not much in reality.
Though HS and HS2 offer a great variety of adjustments to create a good female model ( the males one still require works imho) the models are still bound to looks like those in the japanese anime, so certain features like the boobs for example can be tweaked to an extent yes, but they always will have those anime proportions and would looks a little unrealistic ( or completely exaggerated like in other games made with the same game/engine I've seen here).
Also you always need to consider that it's Caribdis the creator and if he think they are ok well they are, we can't do nothing to try to "help" him, in the end it's his creation and he do everything according to his own artistic vision, not ours, so even if we can find some things not to our liking, well we can only bear with them and continue play, personally I find them more than acceptable. :)
Zeno's is too good graphics compared to rest though. Not HS2?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Also you always need to consider that it's Caribdis the creator and if he think they are ok well they are, we can't do nothing to try to "help" him, in the end it's his creation and he do everything according to his own artistic vision, not ours, so even if we can find some things not to our liking, well we can only bear with them and continue play, personally I find them more than acceptable. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
what i meant is, if you had the model and swap faces in the software, youll understand. as being a guy who had drawn and done 3d modeling before. i can separate every bit of features in my mind. makeup cannot fool me irl when close
Why would I change swap the face? I don't get it...

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Zeno's is too good graphics compared to rest though. Not HS2?
Well I don't know they are very different so I would not compare them, they are both great games in my opinion though. :)
And no it's not HS2, Zenos' is made with Daz ( the models) and then rendered with some good render engine.
Couldn't agree more with you, man Caribdis is the God of bubbly, round, fantastic butt Bless Him Some More!!!:love::love::love:

Ren Nan

Apr 30, 2019
Oh, damn. Please, don't pass out the Luna's scenes to outsourcing. It's sad to watch how unfairly my favorite girl has been treated...:cry:
Everything else looks fantastic! Thank you for you work

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
I know there's a lot to go through and choose from... but cmon man.

KittiesDeluxe

Nov 12, 2021
Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Oh, damn. Please, don't pass out the Luna's scenes to outsourcing. It's sad to watch how unfairly my favorite girl has been treated...:cry:
Everything else looks fantastic! Thank you for you work
it was outsourced??? I thought some of the scenes looked odd, were more outsorced too?
I know there's a lot to go through and choose from... but cmon man.

I mean you can literaly just hold L-CTRL and choose some things every now and again to get thru it, and most choices are bloody obvious, so playing thru it again would be a breeze

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes