jocoyo

May 9, 2018
Here's an interesting question: do you think Chang seeing MC and Dalia kiss at the boxing gym will come back in the future?

I feel like, at the very least, Chang will casually drop this in a conversation with another girl and it'll lead to one of the "finding out" scenes.

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Here's an interesting question: do you think Chang seeing MC and Dalia kiss at the boxing gym will come back in the future?

I feel like, at the very least, Chang will casually drop this in a conversation with another girl and it'll lead to one of the "finding out" scenes.
Now we know why Chang and Annie are secretly f- .... Ahem! ... I mean...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aochaoch

May 19, 2021
Nancy took off her pantyhose in the scene!!!!!!!!! No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: Sex without pantyhose is guilty!!!!!!!!!!

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Well now that we had romantic scenes with all the characters I’m pretty sure this update will contain finding out scenes. If Chang slips up, and Alex learns it, she might put 2 and 2 together and realize that the person Dalia gave blowjob to was Orion. Although for some reason none of the girls want others to know that they did something so I guess Orion is lucky.
Maybe it will be a matter of Dalia and Penny asking Nancy why she was walking so funny after getting back from her trip with MC. And what happened to her shoes.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Well now that we had romantic scenes with all the characters I’m pretty sure this update will contain finding out scenes. If Chang slips up, and Alex learns it, she might put 2 and 2 together and realize that the person Dalia gave blowjob to was Orion. Although for some reason none of the girls want others to know that they did something so I guess Orion is lucky.
Who is Orion?

• Angry
Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Who is Orion?
Uhm...the default name for the 'MC' of Eternum is 'Orion Richards.'

Edit: Says so right at the beginning. I think 0.4 added the last name though, not sure (I seem to recall 0.1 only allowing players to type in the first name and not the surname).

MCDefault01.jpg
MCDefault02.jpg

Reactions: Zerorox

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Uhm...the default name for the 'MC' of Eternum is 'Orion Richards.'
This is the only thread I participate in where the MC is referred to mostly by the default name ... it took me a bit to figure out what people were talking about too. Some people who play (like me) probably only saw the name the first time they started the game (if they even paid enough attention to notice what it was).

Reactions: Zerorox

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
This is the only thread I participate in where the MC is referred to mostly by the default name ... it took me a bit to figure out what people were talking about too. Some people who play (like me) probably only saw the name the first time they started the game (if they even paid enough attention to notice what it was).
Personally I thought nothing of it when I started out (I always go with default names unless it sounds stupid), but after seeing all the Greek name theming all throughout the game (i.e. Penelope, Dalia, Alexandra, Ulysses, Thanatos, Ogygia, Calypso, Hyas, Dione) I was like "huh...guess the name does kinda fit with the story."

But yeah, I suppose a lot of people went with the default name, hence the reason why MC is referred to as such in this thread.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Same! I think the horror scenes are some of the best ones in Caribdis's games - I especially liked the scene in the hospital in Once in a Lifetime. But rather than zombies I would love to see a future game by Caribdis based on lovecraftian horrors or the SCP.
When MC learned that the house was destroyed by fire that's the scariest shit especially when it suddenly became dark and all he can rely on is the camera flash to light his path, damn if that happen to me in real life I probably will get a heart attack

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Maybe it will be a matter of Dalia and Penny asking Nancy why she was walking so funny after getting back from her trip with MC. And what happened to her shoes.
They've spent ten hours in the car, of course she's walking funny. And she took off her shoes to drive.

Sep 16, 2019
luckly its a harem game guys xD. playing once in a lifetime would give you a basic understanding for caribdis's style. everygirl, at this point, want to hide our escapades from others. thats for a reason.

i already can sense some nice 3somes like alex dalia (besties yeah? a bit competitive too), annie nancy (most innocent with mature and lustful), penny nova (already hinted), annie luna might be a nice duo too.

oh fuck, the waiting is killing me.

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021

When it comes down to the boxing gym, id rather like to see where this is going:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Salviocass99

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
I started a new save for fun and finally finished the current content and HOLY SHIT THIS COULD BE ONE OF THE ALL-TIMERS RIGHT HERE. Just saying what we already know, I guess, but I had to tell someone. There is nothing like having ONE scene suddenly clarify hours of reading.

Absolutely fantastic.

Reactions: Dylan741
4.80 star(s) 909 Votes