ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I only played the first release of this a long time ago but I remember it implying very heavily that it was supposed to be your family. Is there a patch for that yet or has he not gone down that route?
It's actually a family that took care of the protagonist when he was younger. As for incest, Patreon's TOS cracked down hard on such content sometime ago iirc.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I only played the first release of this a long time ago but I remember it implying very heavily that it was supposed to be your family. Is there a patch for that yet or has he not gone down that route?
There was never any incest in this game, nor will there ever be. As for a patch, no one has made one yet. Since it's a very popular game and has been out for a year-and-a-half, it looks like you might have to write your own, if that's what you want.

Reactions: sageproduct

Renart5

Sep 13, 2021
You think it's funny, don't you? Big authors and companies alike have stopped caring, releasing the same boring, half-hearted content with the ever uninspiring tropes creating an oversaturated market that will force the consumers to settle for expensive scraps. It was honest work... Until YOU came along. "Oh, I'm just gonna create a highly addictive well-written comedic plot worth a fortune and sell it for cheap."

You can't keep getting away with this, Caribdis! :WutFace:

RBear87

Jan 17, 2023
You think it's funny, don't you? Big authors and companies alike have stopped caring, releasing the same boring, half-hearted content with the ever uninspiring tropes creating an oversaturated market that will force the consumers to settle for expensive scraps. It was honest work... Until YOU came along. "Oh, I'm just gonna create a highly addictive well-written comedic plot worth a fortune and sell it for cheap."

You can't keep getting away with this, Caribdis! :WutFace:
I've got to echo this. Usually my first stop with any new VN is Preferences -> Skip Text -> Unseen Messages. I start playing, start reading, and as soon as I start tuning out, speeding through the dialog until the animations/renders themselves lose my interest and then I uninstall it. I didn't skip a single line of text through this one, laughed multiple times, animations are great. Some of the repeated joking tropes just land perfectly. Awesome game, looking forward to where this one goes.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
There was never any incest in this game, nor will there ever be. As for a patch, no one has made one yet. Since it's a very popular game and has been out for a year-and-a-half, it looks like you might have to write your own, if that's what you want.
More than likely, once the game is complete there may be a patch worked on. Which makes sense.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Hawkes (Current) Top 3 Waifus.

screenshot1331.png
Rebellous, wholesome, tease. Tattoo Waifu has me hooked.

screenshot2594.png
Red Milfs has alot going for her. Not only being okay with us shacking up with her prodigy, but likely going to be the key for our future harem of gals.

screenshot2051.png
Loony Lunes made a VERY strong case this go round. A true angel of wholesomeness and truly adorable when angry and flustered.

(Please note, I love all the lovely waifus, including our Egyptian Breeding Bitch and First Time Gal. There is only so much the rankings can say.)

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Nova,nancy and alex path´s are closed but i still get aff points for them i mean as i see it there are pretty much useless or i am wrong?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

View attachment 2383986

View attachment 2383990
Red Milfs has alot going for her. Not only being okay with us shacking up with her prodigy, but likely going to be the key for our future harem of gals.

View attachment 2383993
Loony Lunes made a VERY strong case this go round. A true angel of wholesomeness and truly adorable when angry and flustered.

(Please note, I love all the lovely waifus, including our Egyptian Breeding Bitch and First Time Gal. There is only so much the rankings can say.)
Did you mean "progeny"?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
w

will there be noticable changes tho
Just going by with what what SteveyP said a while back...

According to Carbdis on his Discord. He's going to add a scene for those that choose to meet with Regina instead of Penny. Regina will ghost the MC and will have negative consequences to the Penny path. He'll implement this for the Public Release.
So according to a Founder member. Penny, Nova and Nancy were aged up after the start of the game to make Penny's flashback work better. That specific line of dialogue from the 0.1 release likely didn't get changed due to Carbdis missing that line. The man himself told me that he's spotted it and fixed it. The fix is probably in the Master Tier link. So you can probably see the fix for yourself if you pledge (wink wink) or when the public release drops (February 14th)
Add this and the fact that Public release usually is stable enough that it doesn't crash randomly when I reload from a save (doesn't happen all the time...but yeah, it happens), and...yeah, it's good enough reason for me to wait for the Public version to replay.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I don't know about you all but a naked body of a shy woman smiling at me gets me harder than seeing a dude rail a milf any day of the week.
JESUS CHRIST I'M DOWN BAD RN MAN
Nancy? Shy?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...Are...are we even playing the same game? XD

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Nancy? Shy?
...Are...are we even playing the same game? XD
Uh, I think he's just saying that he get more excited with a shy naked woman, instead of a hot Goddess MILF that ask to have wild steamy sex with you, in it's convoluted way...
Now I would gladly let him being exxcomunicated just for writing that, but that's another story...:sneaky::D

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

For me it is Alex on 1 and Luna on 2. I kinda hope there won't be a harem path, even though that seems to be most likely be the case, because actually having to choose between one of them, so there is actually reason to play at least parts of it multiple times. Right now there only seems to be one real playthrough if you don't want to deliberately drop off one of the paths.

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
For me it is Alex on 1 and Luna on 2. I kinda hope there won't be a harem path, even though that seems to be most likely be the case, because actually having to choose between one of them, so there is actually reason to play at least parts of it multiple times. Right now there only seems to be one real playthrough if you don't want to deliberately drop off one of the paths.
Well yeah harem will be the canon route, but you can always reject a path if you want to have multiple gameplays. Its not like you stop being friends with them, you just don’t engage in sexual activities but they still help you in all stuff. Well I’m guessing they do because I CAN’T REJECT ANY OF THEM I TRIED BUT NO I JUST CAN’T I MEAN HOW CAN YOU RESIST IT?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Well yeah harem will be the canon route, but you can always reject a path if you want to have multiple gameplays. Its not like you stop being friends with them, you just don’t engage in sexual activities but they still help you in all stuff. Well I’m guessing they do because I CAN’T REJECT ANY OF THEM I TRIED BUT NO I JUST CAN’T I MEAN HOW CAN YOU RESIST IT?
Well I mean you can always reject one of the girl it's not that difficult when you...
It's pretty easy I would say... :sneaky: :cool:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
4.80 star(s) 909 Votes