Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
So...I started it and the writing is terrible. Like a combination of American Pie and a daytime soap.
Is the beginning so bad intentionally or thats the writing I should expect from this?

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
So...I started it and the writing is terrible. Like a combination of American Pie and a daytime soap.
Is the beginning so bad intentionally or thats the writing I should expect from this?
The writing style in the first chapter is representative of the game as a whole. If this is not to your tastes, I honestly doubt you'd enjoy latter content, either.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
If you don't like getting socks for Christmas you must still be a child. Adults don't have a time for buying socks so it's ideal present ; )
:ROFLMAO: Your holiday group really needs to up their budgets. Have the damn socks delivered via Amazon as needed... spend a bit more than $6 for your Christmas gifts to others bud... or you'll start getting coal in your stocking and a very, very cold bed.

And yes, 35 new images are kinda like getting socks :p

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
View attachment 2392400
dead game confirmed, imagine milking your fans for a full year with no content /s
Negro, wtf? This 0.5 update was released like few weeks ago (for patrons, for public it was out now). We are getting big updates every 3 months. Calm your vagina.

This game is awesome and dev is awesome.

:ROFLMAO: Your holiday group really needs to up their budgets. Have the damn socks delivered via Amazon as needed... spend a bit more than $6 for your Christmas gifts to others bud... or you'll start getting coal in your stocking and a very, very cold bed.

And yes, 35 new images are kinda like getting socks :p
Your life sounds sad. I hope everything is ok.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Negro, wtf? This 0.5 update was released like few weeks ago (for patrons, for public it was out now). We are getting big updates every 3 months. Calm your vagina.

Your life sounds sad. I hope everything is ok.
My life is fantastic, thank you for asking, and I give and get more than socks for Christmas too. Your sarcasm could use some work... maybe tweak that just a little bit for your public release as well.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
View attachment 2392400
dead game confirmed, imagine milking your fans for a full year with no content /s
It's had several updates over the past year.......

Considering it came out in Sept 2021 and has had 5 pretty updates with over 1k renders each time.....

Imagine not checking anything and jumping to conclusions in order to make yourself look foolish on a public forum.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I'm pretty sure that's a bug...
The 0.5 public release was just released yesterday. And there are couple of releases and updates in the past weeks.
"Imagine not checking the thread nor the dev and saying the dev is just milking money"
And IT IS NOT A DEAD GAME!!
Why do you think it is in the top games?
(This F95 issues are getting out of hand)

It's had several updates over the past year.......

Considering it came out in Sept 2021 and has had 5 pretty updates with over 1k renders each time.....

Imagine not checking anything and jumping to conclusions in order to make yourself look foolish on a public forum.

...I think you guys missed the "/s" at the end of his/her comment (which means he/she is being sarcastic with the "dead game" and "milking" comments).

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Eternum-0.5P
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Was about to comment the same thing. I mean how can you survive in the Internet if you can’t understand an irony… Omg does this mean some people believed Caribdis is my dad?
OMG CARIBDIS IS YOUR DAD WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO CAN I KISS YOUR FEET?

/s

Edit: Okay in all seriousness though...maybe people just aren't aware of the /s thing being code for sarcasm. Or maybe they just zone off before reading the entire comment because they see it being negative and automatically get the pitchforks without getting the joke. /shrugs

Last edited:

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Let's just go back to what's new in the Public release. Cause that's the reason I revisited the thread.
Comparing both changelogs there seems to be like ~1000 codes and ~30 images added for the public version. Enough for me replay the game. Well would replay it even if there was no changelog, but still.
In the old changelog:
And the new change log:

I replayed the Public Release of the game and played it frame by frame and didn't seem to notice new 35 images. (Or maybe I'm blinded by some... "interesting body parts")

It also said there 2 new sound effects and So I listened to every beat and sound effects the game has...(Or maybe Caribdis added more thrust during the Nancy scene) didn't seem to hear anything new.

And look for Regina and the scene that said to be a bad end or a lost route to Penny, didn't find it.
To the point, Penny is the one tried to find Regina herself:

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes