An known

Sep 16, 2021
Idk dude, you're playing an older version then, I downloaded the new build from Caribdis' itch.io page, and the scene is there, I'm not making it up.
And that's the last time I'm viewing that scene lol, felt bad the first time, you guilted me into ctrling through just to take a ss View attachment 2393843
Wait there's really a bad route scene...

Nancy OTW to crucify all the fuckers who requested a Regina scene:
Polish_20230216_111444665.jpg
(Gets crucified in the elevator)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
IMHO I reckon the R short scene was planned all along but wasn't finished and the pledge-edition of the VN was pushed out before the scene was final. That makes the most sense, right? Either that or he's fucking with all of us... and making my modding life more difficult! :ROFLMAO:
I thought he actually said this ... or I heard someone say he said this. But that's why I thought it was coming, 'cause it was something he could leave out of the early release without effecting the main story (which would kinda explain why he didn't change the numbering on the public release).

Aug 15, 2021
I'm personally hoping Regina is like that bully girl from OIAL, where she starts off as a pretentious bitch, then turns into a side girl after MC gives her that magic wee-wee :devilish:
What she did to penny is not the same as what that other girl did from once in a lifetime. Making her magically turn into a nice person because of cock magic would make the game feel cheaper and throw character motivations/development out the window. It would also turn Orion's character into an asshole - this is fine for corruption games but this is not that kind of game tonally. There is also the matter of development time. Any time dedicated to worthless filler characters like regina is time away from the main girls and Calypso. Personally I would not care one bit if we never saw her again.

I am very happy Caribdis added this scene to the game as a fuck you to people who did not read the text and were expecting to be rewarded for being an asshole despite it being very obvious that a scene like this does not fit both the game's tone and Orion's personality (who is portrayed as a kind/considerate person for the most part). It was also obvious that pursuing her was a bad choice that would never end well. I dont know why someone would go for regina and think it was a good idea.

While I think that having extended bad endings/scenes like you have in JVNs is a waste of time for the most part at least for this game, I quite like the addition of smaller scenes like this that show that your decisions have consequences.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Now I wonder if her Roman server will feature a road with all of the crucified people that asked for a scene that broke poor Penny's heart.
I'm requesting Caribdis to make Regina have the "Jerry Treatment". Or even replace Jerry's position to be hers.

We didn't see Jerry died in this update sooo... making her die or suffer in the next update (or other updates) would justify and remove the sadness I felt for Penny.:)

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I'm requesting Caribdis to make Regina have the "Jerry Treatment". Or even replace Jerry's position to be hers.

We didn't see Jerry died in this update sooo... making her die or suffer in the next update (or other updates) would justify and remove the sadness I felt for Penny.:)
Jerry finally gets to rest at last (from being a laughing stock for three updates straight), and a real nasty piece of work like Regina could very much use the humility lessons. It's a fair trade.

Last edited:

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Re: people reacting to the troll

To be honest, Eternum *does* have a bit of a slow start in Chapter 1. The inciting incident (Benjamin's real death) happens at the very end of the chapter, and until that moment you might think the whole game will be "the MC uses a video game to seduce every gamer girl in his vicinity", plus some lighthearted comedy like the clique intro scenes and the pub quiz.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Re: people reacting to the troll

To be honest, Eternum *does* have a bit of a slow start in Chapter 1. The inciting incident (Benjamin's real death) happens at the very end of the chapter, and until that moment you might think the whole game will be "the MC uses a video game to seduce every gamer girl in his vicinity", plus some lighthearted comedy like the clique intro scenes and the pub quiz.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Idk dude, you're playing an older version then, I downloaded the new build from Caribdis' itch.io page, and the scene is there, I'm not making it up.
And that's the last time I'm viewing that scene lol, felt bad the first time, you guilted me into ctrling through just to take a ss View attachment 2393843
how did you get this scene ? I downloaded the compressed version today and did not get it

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Can someone tell me what‘s the variable name that gets set during the Penny scene where you can decide between romantic or rough approach? If there is one, I mean. Both versions are hot and if that decision indicates future penny behaviour I‘d like to see both without having to replay most of the game.

Unless of course LightmanP comes through with his mod and makes it possible to see everything at once *wink wink nudge nudge*

• Hey there
Reactions: LightmanP

SkyIce

Jun 15, 2021
Luna for your example? it wouldn’t go with her character yes.
So you definitely don’t understand anything I’m saying.
It scares me so much ...

One last time I’ll try.
For you the scene of the bottle was the ONLY thing that could be done? Like you can’t imagine another scene just as crazy and that would have the same conclusion? For me I have lots of ideas.

Dev had no doubt full of ideas for this scene.
He chose, that’s his game.
I might have liked one more of THESE ideas or not.

I wasn’t talking about the characters and their personalities

In the end you went away for nothing.
U have lots of ideas ?
I have lots of ideas,too. That is I think the scene is so good and make me like nova more. I think the developer really do good job. And I already give Eternum a 5 star, if necessary and could, I'll continue to give a 5 star.
As for you, u dont like it,ha? if u dont like it why still play? even comment it? Rediculous and make no sense. Just give a 1 star, comment it badlly, and fuck off then get ur fucking ass out this place.
I would never do such useless things, to make "a man thinking a game not good enough"to change his mind and love that game.

U even try to make a man "thinking the scene pretty good/suitable to personality" believe that scene is bad or it hasn't been developed/desinged well? And u are trying to hint u can design better, trying to say u can teach Caribdis developing, implicitly?
That just make me snicker then LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: Chuck_Bass

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
[
U have lots of ideas ?
I have lots of ideas,too. That is I think the scene is so good and make me like nova more. I think the developer really do good job. And I already give Eternum a 5 star, if necessary and could, I'll continue to give a 5 star.
As for you, u dont like it,ha? if u dont like it why still play? even comment it? Rediculous and make no sense. Just give a 1 star, comment it badlly, and fuck off then get ur fucking ass out this place.
I would never do such useless things, to make "a man thinking a game not good enough"to change his mind and love that game.

U even try to make a man "thinking the scene pretty good/suitable to personality" believe that scene is bad or it hasn't been developed/desinged well? And u are trying to hint u can design better, trying to say u can teach Caribdis developing, implicitly?
That just make me snicker then LOL.
And what is your comment for? Is it useful?...
And so just because I’m not liked this scene so I don’t like the whole game? Who said that? You think for me?
I don’t like this scene but I love the game and that won’t stop me from playing. I’ve moved on to something different from others.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Can someone tell me what‘s the variable name that gets set during the Penny scene where you can decide between romantic or rough approach? If there is one, I mean. Both versions are hot and if that decision indicates future penny behaviour I‘d like to see both without having to replay most of the game.

Unless of course LightmanP comes through with his mod and makes it possible to see everything at once *wink wink nudge nudge*
I don't know if LP's does but I know you can with mine. Otherwise the variable set for "Rough" is (ironically): pennyrough

Regards

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes