Sqlfox

Jun 19, 2019
Out of interest, what would you say your other two are?

Edit to add: Because I agree, this VN is WAY better than I was expecting, but I've finished the current content and I'm looking for something else to fill the time while I wait for the next release.
Oh, Four Elements Trainer is DEFINITELY up there for me. It's a great work of humor, great sex and in my opinion enjoyable art. The other one would probably be Being a DIK.

Oct 29, 2018
Is it possible to add the walkthrough mod to the ipa?

iOS VERSION:

The mods seem to have removed it but this IPA port is courtesy of @emrxq.

Download:

Instruction & Misc:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Just wanted to say thank you for making an amazing game with wholesome, harem and No NTR and I appreciate all the love and efforts you have been putting up into the game. I would say you really outdid yourself because all of the girls in this game look when comparing with your first game ( Once in a lifetime ) and somehow Eternum reminds me of Sword art online :ROFLMAO:.

Anyways, thanks a lot for the game dev Caribdis ^^

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
bro wtf is that outfit lol
love the game but some of the clothing is so goddamn weird XD
What are you talking about, it's clearly a two toned outfit featuring a sports-bra inspired crop top with a reverse-heart shaped keyhole and a corset, along with panties and a royal blue belt for contrast attached to Lara Croft-style strapped leather leggings

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
bro wtf is that outfit lol
love the game but some of the clothing is so goddamn weird XD
What are you talking about, it's clearly a two toned outfit featuring a sports-bra inspired crop top with a reverse-heart shaped keyhole and a corset, along with panties and a royal blue belt for contrast attached to Lara Croft-style strapped leather leggings
I'm starting to think that Alex is (see: her Elven outfit back in Ogygia), except most of her outfit choices are designed by a believer of the " " school of thought.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I'm starting to think that Alex is (see: her Elven outfit back in Ogygia), except most of her outfit choices are designed by a believer of the " " school of thought.
Nothing wrong with thong armor... or bikini armor... or invisible armor for that matter...

4.80 star(s) 931 Votes