EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Well, found a fun bug. If you saved at the end of Ver 0.1 around the green brick background that appears right before it tells you 'the story will be continued in 0.2', then load that save in Ver 0.2, it will take you right to the same end of version thank you screen saying that 'the story will be continued in 0.3'. It effectively skips over all of the new content and dumps you right at the end of Ver 0.2.

Fortunately I'm a habitual saver and save at every decision point, including the last one that happens only a minute or so before the end of the last version, so I wasn't really set back. But it did make me do a double take, made me check the previous install still Ver o.1) and the update/changelog here to make sure that, no, I indeed hadn't already played through 0.2's content.

Feb 5, 2021
-I mean, I dunno if this is related to the "black box" in his backstory or something but...it kinda bothers me that Orion (MC) never really freaks out in regards to the violence happening around him. I mean, if Eternum is "more real than real life," you'd think he'd at least freak out a bit when he sees people getting smashed to a bloody pulp, especially if the scene itself is as real as it gets...but he doesn't.
Orion not freaking out when shit happens is actually something I appreciate. I think that's done to death; the trope of the main character freaking out when shit goes down and all of his friends having to save his ass because he was too frightened to do anything. I mean, he still didn't do anything during this fight, but that's just because he had no experience. He was actually calmer than Alex was at first. Once he gets some in-game fighting experience, I think he'll be a badass. He's going to need to be if he wants to protect all of the girls.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Anyone know if there is a cheat or something to change your name later? I named my character "Alex" and it gets a bit confusing to read sometimes with another character being named Axel and one of the girls being named Alex as well.

Reactions: FdpYuu

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Anyone know if there is a cheat or something to change your name later? I named my character "Alex" and it gets a bit confusing to read sometimes with another character being named Axel and one of the girls being named Alex as well.
Open up the console and type mc = "Name" (with quotes)

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Still, if he just arbitrarily makes them related, it feels forced instead of natural.
It's a cest story, it's just not overt, it's pretty obvious. It's just been de-cested for Patreon. The story would only need to remove a couple of lines and change a couple more and it's one at it's core. Annie would be a cousin, and Penny and Dahlia are the sister's with Nancy being the mom. The writing in the story even implies it to me. Me, or any man I've ever met has ever had reservations about seeing, or wanting to see, a woman naked that isn't related to them.

Remove the line about MC's mom leaving, Dad divorces Nancy and moves to Europe, Dahlia an MC become twins basically, I think they are the same age, or they are just born close together, it happens.

Nothing about the way the story is written says it isn't one to me, to me the most of the writing even implies it, or I could just be a perve. :sneaky: And if you look really close, you can see what Nancy is searching for on the web when the MC catches her.

Either way, the story is good.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Don't think I've seen it mentioned, but there is something that is a bit of a mess up?
1639164044212.png 1639164062214.png

Seems like the shadows are coming from the leaves from the outside?

Reactions: wiwem71072

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Holy shit this game is fucking amazingly great (story-wise, world building). I still playing ver 0.1 (have not completed it yet, just reached the point where Orion first logged on into Eternum), downloading 0.2 now. Such a great story, humor, renders although it is too early to tell what the main story is, still a mystery but I am loving it. It doesn't bother me much that there is no lewd content yet so far. Wow I really wished that this game can be made into actual 3D game so that we can explore and experience the world of Eternum in its full glory. Well done Caribdis! All the best.

talking-head

May 20, 2020
It's a cest story, it's just not overt, it's pretty obvious. It's just been de-cested for Patreon. The story would only need to remove a couple of lines and change a couple more and it's one at it's core. Annie would be a cousin, and Penny and Dahlia are the sister's with Nancy being the mom. The writing in the story even implies it to me. Me, or any man I've ever met has ever had reservations about seeing, or wanting to see, a woman naked that isn't related to them.

Remove the line about MC's mom leaving, Dad divorces Nancy and moves to Europe, Dahlia an MC become twins basically, I think they are the same age, or they are just born close together, it happens.

Nothing about the way the story is written says it isn't one to me, to me the most of the writing even implies it, or I could just be a perve. :sneaky: And if you look really close, you can see what Nancy is searching for on the web when the MC catches her.

Either way, the story is good.
dev explicitly has said it's not a cest story, and was not written with that in mind at all
https://f95zone.to/threads/eternum-v0-2-caribdis.93340/post-6567175

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
dev explicitly has said it's not a cest story, and was not written with that in mind at all
https://f95zone.to/threads/eternum-v0-2-caribdis.93340/post-6567175
He can say that all he wants, the writing is telling me otherwise. Lines like "they are pretty much like family, so I don't mean it like that", implying guilt from the MC for looking at them that way, there is no need for lines like that. Patreon will look at other places to boot people from their site if they want to, it's CYA to me. Believe what you want.

I just may be an anomaly, but I feel no guilt thinking a woman is attractive that isn't a member of my family, no matter her relationship to me or anyone else, beauty is beauty.

NebulaX

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
He can say that all he wants, the writing is telling me otherwise. Lines like "they are pretty much like family, so I don't mean it like that", implying guilt from the MC for looking at them that way, there is no need for lines like that. Patreon will look at other places to boot people from their site if they want to, it's CYA to me. Believe what you want.

I just may be an anomaly, but I feel no guilt thinking a woman is attractive that isn't a member of my family, no matter her relationship to me or anyone else, beauty is beauty.

How are you going to tell the developer, creator, and writer of the game that he’s wrong? The words came straight from the man himself, incest is not canon in this game. You can try to over analyze things and look for things that aren’t there, as with anything really, but at the end of the day it’s not an incest game.

You, or anyone else, are always more than welcome to mod the game yourself and alter the dialogue to fit your needs, but that was never the intent when the game was envisioned. Just because people say they see them “like family”, doesn’t always automatically mean they’re meant to be family.

I’m a big fan of that theme too, don’t get me wrong. All I’m saying is that it’s not in this one.

Sincerely,
Eternum Editor/Co-Writer :)

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I find it weird that Penny wasn't comfortable sharing those relatively tame photoshoot pictures on social media when she has already posted see through ones where you could clearly see her nipples..And it was one of the reasons I didn't find her character to be that interesting in the first place because I'm not into exhibitionists, but what I've seen from her this time is extremely confusing to say the least, her character is very inconsistent.

Last edited:
Reactions: nyex117 and xenovon

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Another great update. And Luna definitely foresaw something when she touched mc.

I don't why but the Nancy the milf route felt kind of superficial.
Day x: she sees mc naked after barging in
Day y: she sees his dik for the second time, gets overwhelmed
Day z: one of her friend at yoga class informs you that she's gonna ask that hippie for a date at the end of class.
You'll get two options
1) stay away from her personal life: closes her path.
2) intervene: continue the path.
I got no problem with 2nd option but why does it feels like you are deciding her love life rather she herself.
She showed no emotional interest other than "oh God how thick his dik is!" in mc before that, and all of sudden you'll get the choice of highway or noway.

I chose the first option to be honest, i felt she'll show some character and she'll come around since she's isn't figured out herself yet but bummer is that option outright closed her route.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You get a personal writer telling you to got get her, you doofus!
Go get her!
Another great update. And Luna definitely foresaw something when she touched mc.

I don't why but the Nancy the milf route felt kind of superficial.
Day x: she sees mc naked after barging in
Day y: she sees his dik for the second time, gets overwhelmed
Day z: one of her friend at yoga class informs you that she's gonna ask that hippie for a date at the end of class.
You'll get two options
1) stay away from her personal life: closes her path.
2) intervene: continue the path.
I got no problem with 2nd option but why does it feels like you are deciding her love life rather she herself.
She showed no emotional interest other than "oh God how thick his dik is!" in mc before that, and all of sudden you'll get the choice of highway or noway.

I chose the first option to be honest, since it felt to rushed to she'll come around since she's isn't figured out herself yet but bummer is that option outright closed her route.

4.80 star(s) 893 Votes