Feb 17, 2018
from 2% to 8% in----10 days
from 8% to 14% in----8 days
from 14% to 20% in-11 days
So following the pattern 20% in one month, and if the evolution will be constant, it will take another 4 months for V0.6 to be complete. Considering that 2 months have already passed and adding the 4 more months needed for development, this update will need a total of 6 months to be completed. Calculated with a fairly high precision:unsure:, this update will be probable at the end of July for the high tier patreon.
At the same time, considering the time required for this update, it will probably have a more consistent content by approximately 15%-20% compared to the last version.

It seems that I calculated quite precisely, and this in March. :sneaky:

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I'd say Eternum's(0.5) length is almost equivalent to Once in a Lifetime. Just note that if you're talking about "that" content, it is pretty much only foreplay for every LI as of 0.5 (except for one wich have a full sex scene). It has a very decent amount of content and that's not even half of the game (dev says Eternum length will be between 12 and 20 updates)
Foreplay that is hotter and more satisfying than the full sex in most VNs.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Foreplay that is hotter and more satisfying than the full sex in most VNs.
In reality, sex isn't nearly as fun without foreplay. It can be one of the most fun parts of the VN as well if done properly: slowly stripping the LI, moving around her body, changing POV from full, to near on all of the various bits (not just those bits - eyes, lips and others as well). While the final release is a physical act, that act is deeper when there's a significant amount of mental and emotional build up going into it. And a gentleman always gets his lady off at least once before finishing with her on her second or third time. ;)

Then again, maybe the one-pump chumps can't handle it and don't care one way or the other and seeing a three second animation is a marathon session for them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Ygambi

Jul 10, 2020
I have some questions(some may be stupid)
Very heavy spoiler a of 0.5 release....You have been warned
So are we to believe that Thanatos is the founder? Or are Thanatos and the founder both dead people trapedd in the game, also are all NPC's are dead people?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
So are we to believe that Thanatos is the founder? Or are Thanatos and the founder both dead people trapedd in the game, also are all NPC's are dead people?
No on the first question (there's no evidence to this as of yet).

For the Founder...we have no idea what his true nature is at the moment. But the ending of 0.5 implies that yes, Wyatt - who now goes under the name of Thanatos - could have been excommunicated (his manner of death is similar to that of Benjie's at the beginning of the story) but is now a dead man walking inside Eternum.

As for the third question, yes, it's heavily implied from the 0.5 ending that most NPCs (it remains to be seen if this is the case with Calypso) are dead people*, and it's implied that they're brainwashed by the chip that's controlling them into thinking that they're NPCs. As to why this is the case and for what purpose, we've yet to find out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You should read Dorfnutter 's treatises on the subject.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
You should read Dorfnutter 's treatises on the subject.

"Treatises." More like the ramblings of a raving lunatic who has severe withdrawals thanks to the 6-month dev time. :ROFLMAO:

...Also you forgot the part about me theorizing Eternum being another name for the Astral Plane, and that the entire "game" (which in reality is just a fancy means for one to Astrally Project his/her consciousness into the Astral Plane) is one giant scheme concocted by the Founder in order to "recruit" millions of unknowing individuals in order to hunt down the Gems of Doom for some selfish purpose, and in the process causing the natural order of the Plane to change so much that the living and the dead are now trapped in a cycle of death and rebirth...and the latter have been searching for someone to free them ever since.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
No on the first question (there's no evidence to this as of yet).

For the Founder...we have no idea what his true nature is at the moment. But the ending of 0.5 implies that yes, Wyatt - who now goes under the name of Thanatos - could have been excommunicated (his manner of death is similar to that of Benjie's at the beginning of the story) but is now a dead man walking inside Eternum.

As for the third question, yes, it's heavily implied from the 0.5 ending that most NPCs (it remains to be seen if this is the case with Calypso) are dead people*, and it's implied that they're brainwashed by the chip that's controlling them into thinking that they're NPCs. As to why this is the case and for what purpose, we've yet to find out.
Damn. I thought I had a chance to get in there first on this response ^_^

My guess is that all three weapons are unique entities, similar to the Founder and Idriel. That thought makes me wonder if the reason Calypso "wasn't ready" is because she hadn't been "converted" to whatever they intended her to be, like a pendant or magic wand. The idea that Dione and the sword are also entities "confined" into a non-organic form would be interesting.

On the other hand, before the fight, I swear Nova says that Praetorians showed up to "defend" the other weapons when they were found, but maybe there were no threats of excommunication. Either way, such a cool scene.

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
"Treatises." More like the ramblings of a raving lunatic who has severe withdrawals thanks to the 6-month dev time. :ROFLMAO:
Long waits for updates definitely suck, but I actually prefer them to more frequent, less substantial, updates. One of the games I follow organises their chapters by weeks in game. In order to keep up with a more frequent update "schedule" some of the updates would not even be a full day, and it was so frustrating to play those

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Caribdis thinking on how Dalia should get nailed next while reading the forums and discord:... *write that down, write that down!!!*
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The same scenario could go for which of the ladies might receive steamy content in v0.7 (that one feels far away now). And about a possible ending, plot and so on still remains unknown.
write-that-down-taking-notes.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Jeycii_

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Caribdis thinking on how Dalia should get nailed next while reading the forums and discord:... *write that down, write that down!!!*
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes