Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
btw, since i'm going to play it soon, is Stabby Mike in the game? or any other cameo?
No cameos unfortunately (likely to save time from having to redo and age up the OIAL character models in HS2 since this VN takes place almost a decade or so after OIAL (possibly even longer)).

Aww.jpg

(Who knows? Maybe he'll change his mind and have one or two pop up as a background character, but as of now I doubt it)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Was President. I like to think he managed to serve for 2 full terms and is now enjoying his retirement...or is out there in the world once more trying to right wrongs, butt kick for goodness and all that.
Stabby Mike = ultimate badass
Thanatos = ultimate badass

If A=X and B=X, then A=B.

Stabby Mike is Thanatos, hence why he didn't kill Orion.

HereEndethTheLesson.jpg

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
So far, the story has only lasted more than a month. Do you really think he completed his presidency in just a month?
Huh? Eternum takes place YEARS after OIAL. What do you mean "more than a month?"

Edit: This was what one of Caribdis' volunteer staffers said with regards to the timeline question:

Timeline.jpg

Sauce:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I speak about the timeline in Eternum. There's a screen in Eternum where Stabby is shown in TV as president of a poor country.
Nope you're confusing OIAL with Eternum, in Eternum Orion say clearly that the former President Stabb studied in Kredon.
Here's the screenshot from Eternum. :)
Screen Shot 2023-07-07 at 20.18.06.png
The scene you're talking about is in the ending of OIAL. :)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I speak about the timeline in Eternum. There's a screen in Eternum where Stabby is shown in TV as president of a poor country.
Where exactly is that? Also I'm speaking in regards to his Presidency in the US of A since Orion referred to him in the opening as "Former President Stabb," though it's unclear as of yet if he managed to finish that term or served two or jumped ship in the middle of it just so he could get back on the road and help people (which wouldn't surprise me given that he used to serve as a priest at some point in OIAL only to ditch that right after without second thought whatsoever). I'd like to think he served the full two terms though.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Nope you're confusing OIAL with Eternum, in Eternum Orion say clearly that the former President Stabb studied in Kredon.
Here's the screenshot from Eternum.
Damn, you're right! I messed this up. I'll say from now on the opposite and I've never done otherwise! :LOL: Please accept my apologies for mixing it up.

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Damn, you're right! I messed this up. I'll say from now on the opposite and I've never done otherwise! :LOL: Please accept my apologies for mixing it up.
There's nothing to apologise for don't you worry, it happens sometimes, honestly I could correct you just because I started a new playthrough..... I tend to forget these things.... :LOL::LOL:

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes