ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Just 25 to 30% has been covered so far in this ongoing AVN? (at least according to the staffers). Guess all of us are in for the long haul people. Would be interesting to see what Caribdis has got in store later in the future. :giggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ellyx and [VEN0M]

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Just 25 to 30% has been covered so far in this ongoing AVN? (at least according to the staffers). Guess all of us are in for the long haul people. Would be interesting to see what Caribdis has got in store later in the future. :giggle:
I mean...7 girls with their own development, said development taking into account their camaraderie and eventual growth as sister-wives in a harem, a main plot that has more meat to it compared to OIAL...not to mention the number of opposing players on the board with their own agenda and such...

...yeah, I can see WHY this VN is going to be significantly longer than the last one.

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
The longer it lasts the better it is as long as Caribdis maintains this level of quality and the story makes sense. As Dorfnutter said, Eternum has 7 LI which requires development (without counting the elven Princess). In comparaison, OIALT had 2 major LI, 2 "intermediate" LI and 3 "minor" LI which induces a shorter duration in the character's development and therefore of the game.
(Btw I hope everyone made the right choice here :whistle::))
buy animals.png

Last edited:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I'm still not sure, how to go about this...doing a completely new playthrough every time a patch comes out? I think that would burn me out eventually, considering the game doesn't have that many different paths (at least not in the sense, that you would deliberately take them, in my opinion).

Reactions: Ellyx

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
I'm still not sure, how to go about this...doing a completely new playthrough every time a patch comes out? I think that would burn me out eventually, considering the game doesn't have that many different paths (at least not in the sense, that you would deliberately take them, in my opinion).
Yes I'm like you in that way, for 0.6 I decided to replay it from the start (I'm at half 0.2 at the present moment) but for 0.5 and 0.4 I decided to play the last 3 updates. I think it's a good compromise that allows not to be 'disgusted" (you know what I mean by that) by the Game. So for 0.7 I will play 0.5n0.6 and 0.7 :giggle:

Reactions: Takkatakka

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
im just saying my experience i have been playing games from here since 2019 ( with a different account) and as i said almost all of the games i played and some even donated have never been finished i played some already finished but those are from japanese companies i dont think i ever played one finished from a normal creator from here and also none of them have finished a game that i played, in 4 years that i been here
Then it seems...
chose poorly.jpg

Last edited:

aereton

Mar 9, 2018
Well you never know maybe the goat will be able to defeat Thanatos or maybe he is allergic to cat and it will weaken him :Kappa:
then obiously the toucan is the superior choice
think about it realistically for a moment, toucan-san would mogg thanatos into submission with his ridiculous beak

just look at his eyes, he is in the know
toucan-close-up-annika-leichtweiss.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Ellyx

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
View attachment 2783173
Maybe I will just create a game and start "milking" like Caribdis is doing and then I can finaly have access to that tier :Kappa:(this is sarcasm btw)
Oh it's not the milking I'm having issue with (though I don't even think what I posted counts as milking), but the retroactive changes that're likely not even mentioned in the changelog (i.e. changing the timeline of Ulysses showing up in the opening narration from a "few years" to "over a decade"; backstory rewrite for Penny from being a Freshman to Junior year so that Cari could age her, Dalia, and Orion up in the Warthogs flashback...but didn't reflect in her 0.1 dialogue until people pointed it out and Cari corrected in the 0.5 public release) that just makes me cry (because it means I have to replay just to see what's changed and what hasn't).

Reactions: PeterSBigD

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Oh it's not the milking I'm having issue with (though I don't even think what I posted counts as milking), but the retroactive changes that're likely not even mentioned in the changelog (i.e. changing the timeline of Ulysses showing up in the opening narration from a "few years" to "over a decade"; backstory rewrite for Penny from being a Freshman to Junior year so that Cari could age her, Dalia, and Orion up in the Warthogs flashback) that just makes me cry (because it means I have to replay just to see what's changed and what hasn't).
you write this like replaying eternum is a bad thing

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Well, that is stuff you do just to see that scene, I think. But I doubt I could omit that Penny flashback for a perfect playthrough.

4.80 star(s) 907 Votes