seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Yeah, the first one shows up in a series of images right at the beginning of the first dream (or should I say nightmare?) in 0.1. The latter image shows up right at the end of 0.1, and could just be a nothing-burger as it's just a collage of important people Orion met in that particular update before said update formally ends.
I agree there's definitely a significant possibility it is a nothing burger.

Really wish I hit refresh before I made my previous post, thank you for bringing up that post I made earlier this year. I'd completely forgot ever making it, kind of changes my perspective a bit considering what I know now about the Ouroboros and the shroom event with Idriel at the party because the Ouroboros can also represent a cyclical rather than linear perspective of time.

"You have to remember."
"If you had to toss a coin a hundred times and it came up head 99 times, what would you bet on for the last throw?"

...with the correct answer being tails :unsure:

Work is and will remain slow for me for a few months... I think i'll join you in the rambles when 0.6 provides new insights. I'll try to catch up on previous theories before then

Reactions: Dorfnutter

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I was looking at variables and saw Goat could this mean I should've gotten the goat for luna because mod said not to get anything,might start again and get it and have 2 saves with and without Goat just incase, any suggestions?

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
have you played harem hotel in the past two years? you would not be saying this if you knew what that game was like nowadays
I have heard it has pretty good character writing and development. But it's format is still very slice of life, and I don't like slice of life type stories in any type of media I consume, be it Movies, TV Shows, Animes, Books or AVNs. I really want that overarching plot to be the driving force behind the story. I appreciate good character writing and development of course, but I can't get into it unless the story and the world has already hooked me in.

Reactions: chicho1958

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Another one?! If you check out 23 Sisters (about as nutso as it gets) there IS a goat girl (human clone with added DNA strands). Her name is "Meeh". She has horns. ;)
I started that. I had a hard time getting past the early dialogue ...

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
what kind of jump scare is it though? i don't mind monsters as much as ghosts tbh...
You'll find out one instance of a jump scare when you reach a certain house in search of an item in one server. Won't say much about it though, just head in there and have fun! :devilish::giggle:

Reactions: ChadFast

lan60000

Nov 28, 2017
You'll find out one instance of a jump scare when you reach a certain house in search of an item in one server. Won't say much about it, just head in there and have fun! :devilish::giggle:
i'm just really bad with horror stuff so i kinda have to be mentally prepared or i feel like i should just skip it :(

• Sad
Reactions: ArDZer

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
what kind of jumpscare is it though? i don't mind monsters as much as ghosts tbh...
Sure you want spoilers for that? Okay...

First jumpscare is at the end of Orion (MC)'s first dream sequence sometime during the start of the game.

Second jumpscare is at the end of the haunted house semi-free roam event in the "Red Herring" mystery server.

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes